PDA

View Full Version : Burnet vs Llano scrimmage

dog40
08-17-2015, 09:51 AM
Checking to see how this scrimmage went last week. Any updates on both teams?

Rocket Man
08-17-2015, 10:52 AM
I heard Burnet forfeited.

(That ought to bring Cam out of the woodwork!)

lv2937
08-17-2015, 07:48 PM
Burnet scored at will. Starter and backup scored quite often. Gonna be along year for the yellow jackets.Think they had 2 first downs and no td,s

panfan
08-18-2015, 10:02 AM
Burnet scored at will. Starter and backup scored quite often. Gonna be along year for the yellow jackets.Think they had 2 first downs and no td,s

Just like those old bullydogs to beat up on them lowly insects, but when they come up against someone their own size, they go running with their tail betwix their legs!!!:1popcorn::taunt::1omg!:

greendawg84
08-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Just like those old bullydogs to beat up on them lowly insects, but when they come up against someone their own size, they go running with their tail betwix their legs!!!:1popcorn::taunt::1omg!:

Coming from a guy that is in the weakest district in the state !?!?!?! :inlove::taunt:

panfan
08-18-2015, 03:12 PM
Coming from a guy that is in the weakest district in the state !?!?!?! :inlove::taunt:
Not the weakest but one of the weakest. Maybe that's why our predistrict schedule is so tough. Worked out ok for us last year though!

LHPfactory
08-18-2015, 10:40 PM

That worked out well for Burnet, It softened us up just enough to keep it a kinda close game at the Palace on Parmer.

lv2937
08-19-2015, 08:05 AM
That was LAST YEAR. That's the past. This is the future. Don't think it will work for y'all this year. I remember just a few short years ago, the great purple Panthers was playing a pretty soft pre district schedule. After Llano, don't think ours is to soft.

LHPfactory
08-19-2015, 12:43 PM
That was LAST YEAR. That's the past. This is the future. Don't think it will work for y'all this year. I remember just a few short years ago, the great purple Panthers was playing a pretty soft pre district schedule. After Llano, don't think ours is to soft.

Ours either, In pre district we are Playing #3-LG, 5A Power Brenham #16 out of 240 5A teams, AW, Waco, and Brownwood.

But it does not matter who we play in district, they play LH extra hard, no easy games for the Hill no matter who the opponent is or their record.

Rocket Man
08-19-2015, 01:41 PM
LHPfactory :blahblah: =====> lv2937

lv2937 :blahblah: =====> LHPfactory

Rocket Man :1popcorn:

(I've got no dog or cat for that matter in this "fight".........just trying to be funny here)

greendawg84
08-20-2015, 07:58 AM
LHPfactory :blahblah: =====> lv2937

lv2937 :blahblah: =====> LHPfactory

Rocket Man :1popcorn:

(I've got no dog or cat for that matter in this "fight".........just trying to be funny here)

Aint you got some rockets to test or something ???

Rocket Man
08-21-2015, 02:11 AM
Aint you got some rockets to test or something ???

Yes, there was some test firing in Rockdale earlier tonight..........some fired off pretty good, some fired sporadically and some sputtered.......really got me in the mood for next Friday night!!