PDA

View Full Version : Yappy women!

LH Panther Mom
08-15-2015, 07:25 PM
I get extremely aggravated when women (or men) flap their mouths the entire time during a scrimmage or game. It's football! No one cares about your lemon cookies or chocolate chip pancakes!!! :rolleyes:

toddg
08-15-2015, 08:09 PM
I get extremely aggravated when women (or men) flap their mouths the entire time during a scrimmage or game. It's football! No one cares about your lemon cookies or chocolate chip pancakes!!! :rolleyes: or the mom who gives their son a route 66 drpepper after the scrimmage...for energy? huh..no wonder the kids look lethargic

Sweetwater Red
08-15-2015, 08:24 PM
I get extremely aggravated when women (or men) flap their mouths the entire time during a scrimmage or game. It's football! No one cares about your lemon cookies or chocolate chip pancakes!!! :rolleyes:

That's exactly why I won't sit in the middle of the season ticket holders at home games. Thankfully there is not a bad seat or view in Mustang Bowl. You can watch the game from anywhere.

solocam
08-15-2015, 08:28 PM

I second that !!!!!!

LHPfactory
08-16-2015, 12:12 AM
I worked the chains for the Varsity Scrimmage today, thats the best seat in the house. There was lots of attitude and getting physical out there today with LH and Stephenville.... I expected nothing less with a clash between 2 great programs.

Blue42
08-16-2015, 12:36 PM
Just by what I can hear from people around me they do not have a clue to what is going on, and that’s ok they are just here for fluff any way. The real fans that know what is what are here on the downlow .
But I did get some good recipes while the boys were getting water.

LH Panther Mom
08-16-2015, 01:47 PM
But I did get some good recipes while the boys were getting water.
:D That made me laugh.

Gen.Pat
08-16-2015, 02:35 PM
My bone is folks bringing dogs to the games. It as bad as the hen party that set behind us 2 times last year.

bd62
08-19-2015, 08:50 AM
You hear all the Town Rumors for past week and after the Half Time Band performance there a mass exit and then you can enjoy the rest of game. I bet it that way in most towns.

Gsquared
08-19-2015, 09:30 AM

Hey this sucks. Listen, I was hoping you were coming up to the LH/Alvarado scrimmage so I could sit by you and give you step by step instructions on how to make my famous spritzers. Soooo good.

movethechain
08-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Women talking during the game don't faze me much. I'm so used to tuning my wife out that it is just automatic to not hear other females as well. I do, however, have permanent hearing damage due to sitting in front of too many proud football mommas. The mothers of football players have the largest lung capacity, whistle loudest, yell the longest, get the most upset when their baby is pushed to the ground from behind, etc. We should all know better than to put ourselves in a position between them and their babies. Think of a Grizzly bear protecting her cubs.

greendawg84
08-19-2015, 10:39 AM
Women talking during the game don't faze me much. I'm so used to tuning my wife out that it is just automatic to not hear other females as well. I do, however, have permanent hearing damage due to sitting in front of too many proud football mommas. The mothers of football players have the largest lung capacity, whistle loudest, yell the longest, get the most upset when their baby is pushed to the ground from behind, etc. We should all know better than to put ourselves in a position between them and their babies. Think of a Grizzly bear protecting her cubs.

Preach on brother , you have the same luck as me . Somehow I always end up in front of THOSE parents .

Phil C
08-19-2015, 12:15 PM

It don't bother me none. Especially if they share the cookies. :)

waterboy
08-19-2015, 03:34 PM
I got the bench-back season tickets, and everybody who sits around me are true fans. Another good thing is there are no seats close enough behind me for fans to bother me. I'm on the back row of the bottom tier. There were many times back before the stadium remodel when you got around a bunch of yackers, or a bunch of morons with nothing positive to say. I've had to tell some morons to shut up quite a few times back in the day. There was one time I sat behind a mother of one of the players that didn't know a single thing about football. She was very pretty so I obliged, and explained to her what her boy was doing. It took a while, but she finally quit bothering me... :D

FB-fanatic
08-19-2015, 04:55 PM
I kick myself for not taking a pic, but for two seasons, a guy sat across the aisle and one row down would sit and read a full novel during the game, never looking up. His son, a rather portly young man, played on my pee wee team. Always stayed at lest one count behind everyone else. Told me during a break he didn't much like football..actually mainly didn't like the "outfits". He didn't quite finish the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

zebrablue2
08-19-2015, 06:42 PM
i get extremely aggravated when women (or men) flap their mouths the entire time during a scrimmage or game. It's football! No one cares about your lemon cookies or chocolate chip pancakes!!! :rolleyes:

lolrof!!!

Rabid Cougar
08-19-2015, 08:00 PM
I don't like bands and cheerleaders that don't have a clue as to what is going on on the field. Might as well be on the moon as the football game.

1st and goal
08-19-2015, 08:12 PM

On another forum, they ladies were yapping about some crazy lady dressed in purple with a cowbell that wouldn't stop yelling...:) :stirpot::1popcorn::inlove:

Luvya Deb!

Hope all is well over in y'alls neck of the woods.

Matthew328
08-19-2015, 10:16 PM
I hate yappy VIP's in the pressbox....people are actually working...lol

Old Green
08-20-2015, 08:18 AM
:2thumbsup
I don't like bands and cheerleaders that don't have a clue as to what is going on on the field. Might as well be on the moon as the football game.

44INAROW
08-20-2015, 11:53 AM

"first and ten, do it again" "We wanna, We wanna, We wanna Touchdown" ............... when WE are on defense....
"push em back, push em back, Way Back" when we are on offense...
DUH :ack!:

pirate4state
08-21-2015, 04:43 PM

I was talking about Big Brother and other people in general at our first scrimmage.

Scrimmages are boring! BORING! Now, when it is Friday night - don't bug me - I am live tweeting game action! :nerd:

LH Panther Mom
08-21-2015, 06:45 PM
I was talking about Big Brother and other people in general at our first scrimmage.

Scrimmages are boring! BORING! Now, when it is Friday night - don't bug me - I am live tweeting game action! :nerd:
I know scrimmages are boring. It was UIW'S inter-squad. I have a hard time tuning out when it's on and on and on. Sheesh! It's your kid lady not mine. What will sucks is if their seats are by ours

Gen.Pat
08-22-2015, 11:12 AM
"first and ten, do it again" "We wanna, We wanna, We wanna Touchdown" ............... when WE are on defense....
"push em back, push em back, Way Back" when we are on offense...
DUH :ack!:

As the Father of a Cheerleader I make sure I talk to the Squad every year about the game and what you do when we are on Offense and Defense. Cause I seen it at other schools and it drives me batty.