PDA

View Full Version : Where in the Sam Hill is CAMen San Burneto?

Rocket Man
08-12-2015, 01:22 PM
I guess I'll have to fire up my engines, Rocket off and see if I can find Cam.............

Maybe he's lost in East Texas?

Anyone else care to take a guess on his whereabouts? :1popcorn:

(Just trying to have some fun here before we all start getting serious [who's number is only known to coaches] about some FOOTBALL)

panfan
08-12-2015, 01:42 PM
I guess I'll have to fire up my engines, Rocket off and see if I can find Cam.............

(Just trying to have some fun here before we all start getting serious [who's number is only known to coaches] about some FOOTBALL)

He's around -

greendawg84
08-12-2015, 03:50 PM
He's around -

The ole CAM might have retired ...... AGAIN ....

Roughneck93
08-12-2015, 04:10 PM
http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/missing-smiley.gif (http://emoticoner.com)

Rabid Cougar
08-13-2015, 03:14 PM

Wasn't he on the cover of Vanity Fair Magazine?

Rabid Cougar
08-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Oh ... I miss read the OP. Thought you said Bruce Jenner.

speedbump
08-13-2015, 04:41 PM
If he wasn't in the AP top 20 they prolly figure he's somewhere south of Progreso like they do El Campo. Might check down there just in case.

Rocket Man
08-28-2015, 02:03 PM
BUMP............just so Cam can see this one..........

Cam
08-28-2015, 02:29 PM
BUMP............just so Cam can see this one..........

...wow...I'm deeply touched!....two threads asking about my whereabouts.....of course, concerns about me only came from a handful of ya'll.....the rest of them Downlow sunsbitches be like, "Damn! He's back! I thought we finally got rid of that guy!"........and Phil C is like, "Well, there goes our political correctness again!"......