PDA

View Full Version : Where's all the LH folks

panfan
08-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Time to at least start talking about the season coming up! I know some folks who are lurking in the shadows, readin all the time, but not getting on here and saying nothin. A certain defensive player's Dad - to be one of them!!!!!. Time to speak up and make some noise. I can't do it for Jacob this year since he's off doing grown up stuff, shootin guns, learnin how to find himself in the woods or his way out of the woods (and I think he gets to play some football too!) so I got's to do it for these local LH Boys. I said last year, LH would make a deep run and they did. I think they have some serious horsepower this year as well, so look for another great season here in LH. No flashy speed, over sized behemoths, or kids with hands like glue, just some hard working kids who love to play football and do it very well.

greendawg84
08-07-2015, 01:13 PM
There is nothing to see here folks , just move along ......

panfan
08-07-2015, 01:46 PM
There is nothing to see here folks , just move along ......

says who........

LH Panther Mom
08-07-2015, 06:10 PM
We just got back from vacation. I am so ready!

solocam
08-07-2015, 07:21 PM
tough game right out of the box

hollywood
08-07-2015, 10:54 PM
tough game right out of the box

Who y'all got?

Leopardfan201
08-08-2015, 12:38 AM
LH vs LG week 0...

Pudlugger
08-08-2015, 07:06 AM
LH vs LG week 0...

This will be a very good game, perhaps GOTW? Both teams untested with high expectations. Both teams rebuilding their O lines after graduating their big guys from last season. I agree with Leopardfan that the Leps may be ranked too high right now. They have to prove that they are worthy of that first before praising them. JK will be the center of attention and rightfully so but there are several standout players on this team as well on both sides of the ball and it will be up to this core of leaders to get the team off on the right foot. LH will come into Lep stadium wanting to even the score after last year's lose to the Leps and will be ready to play.

Leopardfan201
08-08-2015, 08:13 AM
This game with LH will be tough we will find out if LG still has what it had last year...but I believe jk Dobbins will be unstoppable this year

Pudlugger
08-10-2015, 08:59 AM
This game with LH will be tough we will find out if LG still has what it had last year...but I believe jk Dobbins will be unstoppable this year

I agree he has the potential to be even better than his first two years with more size and strength. I also believe the Leps need to build their passing game to relieve pressure on Dobbins and the ground and pound stuff. The need for a stout O line is obvious if the Leps hope to move the chains Dobbins or not. There was a reason Eric Dickerson gave all the offensive lineman new gold Rolex watches his rookie year with the Rams. Even the great ones need a block now and then.

LHPfactory
08-10-2015, 09:06 AM
I feel good about this years team. I along with many, have always believed that when the current Jrs and Srs are the top two classes that we have a great chance to do something, I still have a fresh mental picture of these boys playing together as 3rd and 4th graders, Time flies....... They now have their chance to prove me right or wrong, I believe they will be ready.

LH has to be on every week, every team good and not so good play our kids extra hard, so there are really no easy games for our kids.

My oldest is now a Jr and will be at SS, he flew to the ball in the scrimmages and came with the hat, we have several others on the D that will do this as well. We will miss your beast at DE PanFan, but I think we can make up for it with a more physical secondary this year. We also have the very very rare and very good Freshmen Player on Varsity from a very Strong Freshmen group.

This team has the right stuff to be good, but it all has to come together.

greendawg84
08-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Bandera = Tough game LHP ???

LHPfactory
08-10-2015, 09:43 AM
Bandera = Tough game LHP ???

Yep, everyone plays LH extra hard, doesn't matter who, our boys have to be ready for a fight each week.

hollywood
08-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Looking forward to the scrimmage this Friday vs Stephenville.

pacdaddy
08-11-2015, 01:07 AM
I just hope Gonzo gets another chance to play LH again!!!!!

LHPfactory
08-11-2015, 12:51 PM
Me too, Its always good to play a good program to expose any issues, especially a good passing program like Sville.

But Its on Saturday Hollywood!!!!