PDA

View Full Version : Sideline to Sideline Ranking the Regions / Toughest Region Show

Gsquared
08-06-2015, 06:30 AM
http://texashsfootball.com/2015/08/sideline-to-sideline-podcast-4a-3a-region-rankings-episode/

bd62
08-06-2015, 03:03 PM
Great show Grant. I think you guys were right on in ranking the Regions and your analysis of the teams you mention.
Lots of teams to consider and that makes it tough early in yr. to rank. But you guys go all over the state and by end of regular season you have a good idea of the quality of all the playoff teams. You guys passion for HS football is off the charts and that's why I enjoy the show.

Gsquared
08-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Great show Grant. I think you guys were right on in ranking the Regions and your analysis of the teams you mention.
Lots of teams to consider and that makes it tough early in yr. to rank. But you guys go all over the state and by end of regular season you have a good idea of the quality of all the playoff teams. You guys passion for HS football is off the charts and that's why I enjoy the show.

Thanks man!!!!

bobcat1
08-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Nice Show! Glad to hear you guys again. Glad Celina wasn't mentioned. Kept Terry from blasting them again.

WOS87
08-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Wow.. I'd actually put Region II ahead of III. Great show as always!

chaingang
08-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Good show. I enjoyed it. Question, I notice yall said Wharton could give region 3 a run. What makes you think that?