PDA

View Full Version : Alles beginnt Montag

Blue42
07-29-2015, 01:47 PM
Yes it all starts Monday people I have truly missed HS Football.The anticipation of the new season the wet grass as cleats march across the fields in the mornings. The 100+ degree afternoons as kids upchucking the lazy summer remnants. Man I wish I could go back and play again.

Tink4392
07-29-2015, 03:25 PM
Yes it all starts Monday people I have truly missed HS Football.The anticipation of the new season the wet grass as cleats march across the fields in the mornings. The 100+ degree afternoons as kids upchucking the lazy summer remnants. Man I wish I could go back and play again.

I'm with you on that one! I would almost give anything to go back and play again. Would definitely do a few things different though LOL.

Rabid Cougar
07-30-2015, 09:12 AM

This is a man's version of child birth, freaking miserable/painful/ungodly at the time, but give it five or six years and you want more of it.

Blue42
07-30-2015, 10:27 AM
This is a man's version of child birth, freaking miserable/painful/ungodly at the time, but give it five or six years and you want more of it.

Excellent analogy