PDA

View Full Version : Dealer - Daje Johnson

New Taiton
07-10-2015, 08:52 AM
So Daje Johnson, the University of Texas offensive standout, released his new single called "Dealer" yesterday.

Within the first 30 seconds of this song, Daje refers to selling drugs, having guns, and calls women inappropriate names. For those counting at home, this would violate 60% of Coach Strong's core values. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but based on the first 30 seconds, I would imagine the remainder of the song does not differ from the beginning.

Daje was suspended for some time last year due to a violation of team rules. If you remember, Coach Strong came to Texas and "took out the trash" last unless an athlete has tremendous value to the team or the skillset that Mr. Johnson possesses.

I would imagine this is the last straw for Mr. Johnson - what do you think?

hookandladder
07-10-2015, 11:19 AM
So Daje Johnson, the University of Texas offensive standout, released his new single called "Dealer" yesterday.

Within the first 30 seconds of this song, Daje refers to selling drugs, having guns, and calls women inappropriate names. For those counting at home, this would violate 60% of Coach Strong's core values. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but based on the first 30 seconds, I would imagine the remainder of the song does not differ from the beginning.

Daje was suspended for some time last year due to a violation of team rules. If you remember, Coach Strong came to Texas and "took out the trash" last unless an athlete has tremendous value to the team or the skillset that Mr. Johnson possesses.

I would imagine this is the last straw for Mr. Johnson - what do you think?

Yes he has had a stellar career at Texas, LMAO again at NT you poor loser.

New Taiton
07-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Yes he has had a stellar career at Texas, LMAO again at NT you poor loser.

Haha. True to your style, you attack the messenger and don't address the issue.

Lol.

hookandladder
07-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Haha. True to your style, you attack the messenger and don't address the issue.

Lol.

That's because the messenger is a loser aggy with a dead beat life that has nothing better to do but talk **** on a message board, Lol😀

New Taiton
07-10-2015, 01:00 PM
That's because the messenger is a loser aggy with a dead beat life that has nothing better to do but talk **** on a message board, Lol��

Please quote where I "talked ****". I've done nothing but post facts. You on the other hand have resorted to name calling and avoiding the topic at hand.

Why even respond if you're not going to discuss the subject?

hookandladder
07-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Please quote where I "talked ****". I've done nothing but post facts. You on the other hand have resorted to name calling and avoiding the topic at hand.

Why even respond if you're not going to discuss the subject?

Why respond to a loser aggy who is so jealous of his Big Brother school, here's an idea find something good to talk about your aggy school. That might take you a while, you better go look on goggle. Lol

New Taiton
07-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Hook - honest question:

What is your synopsis of Daje Johnson's rap single in which he discusses selling drugs, fornicating women, and physically harming someone if they don't pay him for their drugs?

Don't deflect.

New Taiton
07-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Why respond to a loser aggy who is so jealous of his Big Brother school, here's an idea find something good to talk about your aggy school. That might take you a while, you better go look on goggle. Lol

Honestly, I know it's hard for you to respond because Coach Strong is very hypocritical and I've proven it time after time on here. Just look at him hamming it up with Bill Cosby last year. That's about as hypocritical as it can get.

I also knew you wouldn't answer the questions poised but that you were going to call me childish names and deflect. That's what people do when they don't have anything to say. Hahahaha. And that's exactly what you did.

Poooooor hooooooook.

hookandladder
07-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Honestly, I know it's hard for you to respond because Coach Strong is very hypocritical and I've proven it time after time on here. Just look at him hamming it up with Bill Cosby last year. That's about as hypocritical as it can get.

I also knew you wouldn't answer the questions poised but that you were going to call me childish names and deflect. That's what people do when they don't have anything to say. Hahahaha. And that's exactly what you did.

Poooooor hooooooook.

Wow you are one screwed up aggy, other fellow aggys on this board have even admitted your obsession with Texas. No one person is perfect not even Coach Strong but at least he is trying to change young kids life's that have problems, you on the other hand just want to throw gas on the fire. You have proven on here time and time again you sole purpose is to dog Coach Strong, people like you is what's wrong with our society today. Congrats on being a total douchbag, you represent the totally classless aggy fan. Good thing the majority of the Aggie Nation are nothing like you, you are a class A aggy. Congrats Again.

New Taiton
07-10-2015, 04:11 PM
Wow you are one screwed up aggy, other fellow aggys on this board have even admitted your obsession with Texas. No one person is perfect not even Coach Strong but at least he is trying to change young kids life's that have problems, you on the other hand just want to throw gas on the fire. You have proven on here time and time again you sole purpose is to dog Coach Strong, people like you is what's wrong with our society today. Congrats on being a total douchbag, you represent the totally classless aggy fan. Good thing the majority of the Aggie Nation are nothing like you, you are a class A aggy. Congrats Again.

So...no opinion on Daje's song?