PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Baseball

hookandladder
06-23-2015, 09:05 PM
After only 2 years La Grange is in the market again for a HC, ex. Coach has moved on. Not sure what the plan is for hiring a new one however LG should be competing for the District championship next year, after a disappointing year this year.

1st and goal
06-24-2015, 09:20 AM
Giddings lost their coach too. I think he went to the new school in College Station.

Where did the LG coach go?

hookandladder
06-24-2015, 01:15 PM
Giddings lost their coach too. I think he went to the new school in College Station.

Where did the LG coach go?

He is going to Westlake as an Ass. football and baseball, hopefully our Super. just makes one phone call and offers the job to the number 2 guy that they did not pick last time. He would be an excellent hire, former player with State Championships in football and baseball here at LG. He definitely was my number one and many others felted the same way, sometimes you just have to live and learn the hard way. I know the position has already been posted, hopefully the committee will make the right decision this time.

XMan
07-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Any update on this?

hookandladder
07-07-2015, 06:17 AM
Hard to find a coach this late in the year that fits the teaching field, the ex coach really put the baseball program in a bind for leaving this late. Do not want to beat a dead horse so to speak but this could have all been avoided had we hired the best coach the first time two years ago, this really sucks for the kids.