PDA

View Full Version : Posting a pic on the Low

Cam
06-18-2015, 11:50 AM
There seems to be a lot of folks who don't know how to post a pic...which is a dang shame....we all want to see your pics! This is how I do it. If some you guys have better ways, post it here so the rest of us pendejos can figure it out.....

My method: (real easy!)
1) Sign up for Photobucket.com - IT'S FREE
2) On Photobucket, click "Upload". This allows you to access whatever folder your pics are stored in on your PC. All you gotta do is double-click on whatever image you want to upload into Photobucket.
3) Once image is downloaded in Photobucket, CLICK on "Library" in your Photobucket. You will see the four different formats your image is stored. I use the second one called "Direct".
4) Click the inside of the "Direct" box to highlight the file in blue - RIGHT CLICK your mouse to copy that image file. Now you're done with Photobucket!
5) To post on Downlow:
TYPE the following bracket symbols & letters where you want your image to appear: "paste your image here" You can now preview your post or just submit your reply --- DONE!!!

If you don't type these bracket symbols and letters, it won't work, and don't forget the forward slash on the second set of brackets: &