PDA

View Full Version : Booster Club Web site question

pirate4state
06-16-2015, 09:59 AM
Do any of you booster members have web sites? We used to have one way back in the day, but with the lack of volunteers couldn't keep up. We use Facebook & Twitter to keep as many people informed on activities. I keep getting e-mails from olinesports.com

"Get your Sinton High School sports website up and running at no cost. Before you email me back and say what's the catch or there's got to be strings attached, let me tell you there is none.
We design you a Sinton High School Pirates website with scores, schedules, rosters, pictures, news, videos, and even fundraising. No templates, everything is built with your actual school logo not a generic one. We spend a few minutes showing you how it works and just like that, you have a new sports website. We can also add P.E. uniforms and spirit packs for students to buy right online in your own spirit store.
For those of you that lost your iHigh website as of yesterday, we can get your new website live in a matter of days.
If you want to learn more check out www.olinesports.com and Sign Up on-line. Or I'd be happy to chat with you about your school's needs, so please give me a call or drop me an email.
Thanks,

Mike Lightner"

This is one of those sounds too good to be true type deals. Anyone have any experience with this service?

44INAROW
06-16-2015, 10:11 AM
I'm like you, sounds too good to be true. I'll ask around...

jason
06-16-2015, 02:38 PM
I manage stephenvilles.
www.stephenvilleathleticboosterclub.com
Post forms and schedules mostly. The group uses Facebook for more frequent updates like weather delays or cancellations.

44INAROW
06-16-2015, 05:55 PM
I manage stephenvilles.
www.stephenvilleathleticboosterclub.com
Post forms and schedules mostly. The group uses Facebook for more frequent updates like weather delays or cancellations.

We've also found that Facebook has been the quickest way to reach the broadest group of people.. ( time/ date changes, etc...).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gen.Pat
06-17-2015, 04:44 PM
We have a Facebook Page.