PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the West Trojans 3A State Baseball Champions

Rocket Man
06-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Defeated Bishop 4-3

Great job fellas!

regaleagle
06-11-2015, 05:42 PM
I wonder why I'm not so surprised that West won it all in 3A. Heck, they've been pretty good for awhile beating up on teams that are now 4A.

XMan
06-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Big time congrats to the West Trojans team, Supt Crawford, and the entire West community. After going through what they went through a couple of years ago, no one deserves it more than them. They catch all kinds of hell in West about not being able to win in football but Im kind of thinking baseball is their sport. Wish I could be in town for some victory kolache!

greendawg84
06-12-2015, 08:14 AM
They always have good baseball in that town ! Must be in the water ! Congrats on the SC .

Rocket Man
06-12-2015, 09:43 AM
They always have good baseball in that town ! Must be in the water ! Congrats on the SC .

Some of us think that there is a special kolache recipe that is used and only served to baseball players........unsubstantiated

Rabid Cougar
06-12-2015, 10:09 AM
This year was not even one of their better teams. You enjoy beating the hell out of them in football because you know what's going to happen in the spring.

It's not the kolaches. If it were I'd have several rings from all different sports.