PDA

View Full Version : About Everman

Matthew328
10-23-2001, 02:53 PM
I was thinking and everyone talks about Everman's win over Waxahachie which was big...now I know scrimmages don't mean much BUT Everman scrimmaged Azle who is 6-1 by the way and dominated them 6 TD's to 2...and they also scrimmaged Crowley who is also 6-1 and is in 1st place in 8-4A (Stephenville, Brownwood, Burleson) and Everman scored 4TD's to 0 TD's...it doesn't mean much but it's still pretty impressive

abicooper
10-23-2001, 03:33 PM
Everman did have a great win over Wax. I would like to see Everman vs. Wylie again in the semis at the Bird. It would appear that both teams are fairly equal on paper. It would probably come down to who makes the least mistakes. We both know, however each team has a long way to go before we can talk about a rematch.

Alvaradobacker
10-24-2001, 08:54 AM
I watched Everman play Daingerfield and Wylie last year, and they were good. They had tons of talent and speed. From everything I've read, they're better this year. I don't see how they could keep from winning the D1 title unless they fumble it away like they did at the Bird against Wylie. I hope Alvarado is the region 1 representative in the semi's. I don't think I can take another battle of the purple and gold bulldogs.