PDA

View Full Version : TCU vs Texas A&M Baseball...

slingshot
06-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Anyone one else stay up and watch that one last night? I'm bleary-eyed this morning because I did. TCU won it in the bottom of the 16th inning to advance to the CWS.

Rocket Man
06-09-2015, 10:10 AM
I did............wow, like the Energizer Bunny, it kept going and going and going.

Some great pitching and defense in this one.

Rabid Cougar
06-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Disappointed that the Ags lost but damd.... the Regional and Super Regional was freaking awesome baseball. They just couldn't hit!!!!

Yoe_09
06-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Watched up until the bottom of the 16th and it ended just a few short minutes later. Both have great pitching staffs. You knew TCU was eventually going to break through at some point. It seemed like they had a guy at 2nd and less than two outs every innings there for a while. A&M has the arms....just did not generate the offense.

hookandladder
06-09-2015, 01:57 PM
I will have to say this was one of the better aggy teams I have seen in a number of years, the bottom of their lineup did have some weak hitters compared to their top 4 or 5. TCU pitching is top notch and they proved that in this series, crazy that TCU's 3 and 4 hole hitters are true freshman. TCU-LSU gonna be a great matchup in Omaha, pitching duel for sure.

44INAROW
06-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Anyone one else stay up and watch that one last night? I'm bleary-eyed this morning because I did. TCU won it in the bottom of the 16th inning to advance to the CWS.

I stayed to the end myself.. Every once and a while my husband would roll over and say, "Damn, it's still going?? Let me know when it's over" I wanted the Aggies to win but I am super happy a Texas team is going to the CWS.. Shame they both didn't get to go.

Macarthur
06-09-2015, 04:06 PM
I stayed up. Crazy good game and crazy stuff happened. The ball hitting the pitcher, getting past the catcher on the winning run. Just tons of drama.

hollywood
06-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Nope, but my 9 year old daughter did! Lol

Now that's almost as crazy.