PDA

View Full Version : Cam: I had a warm up paper football game last night

Rocket Man
06-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Cam,

I played my son at Denny's after my daughter's 4 hour dance recital (I am a dedicated Dance Daddy!!).

When the food arrived he was up 81-74.........we had a slight "rain" delay when one of the kick-off flicks I did landed in my water glass......never had that happen before.

Anyway, I felt I did pretty good against a more athletic and agile opponent, he's only 19 so I'm feeling confident that I'll be able to take out an old guy from the Hill Country.

:stirpot:

buckeyebob
06-08-2015, 05:31 PM
The nice thing about getting old is you can hide your own Easter Eggs

greendawg84
06-09-2015, 08:32 AM
The nice thing about getting old is you can hide your own Easter Eggs

You just forget where the hell you put them !

Cam
06-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Cam,

I played my son at Denny's after my daughter's 4 hour dance recital (I am a dedicated Dance Daddy!!).

When the food arrived he was up 81-74.........we had a slight "rain" delay when one of the kick-off flicks I did landed in my water glass......never had that happen before.

Anyway, I felt I did pretty good against a more athletic and agile opponent, he's only 19 so I'm feeling confident that I'll be able to take out an old guy from the Hill Country.

:stirpot:

Holy crappola!....over 70 points on those sticky unpredictable table tops of a Denny's???!!!!...You must have excellent ball control in less than perfect conditions!.....I'm afraid we're gonna have to cancel that match....I don't think I can keep up with you!..My style is more defensive!:vrycnfsd:.....I must concede victory!...I crown you the paper football God!.......Oh wait, I know, Greendawg will play you instead....he can do anything!......but again, he'll probably crack under pressure late in the game and you'll still pull out a 2 touchdown victory on his arse!....kinda like Burnet will do versus Robinson that night!......at least you won't go home completely empty handed!!.....:stirpot:

Rocket Man
06-09-2015, 09:43 AM
Holy crappola!....over 70 points on those sticky unpredictable table tops of a Denny's???!!!!...You must have excellent ball control in less than perfect conditions!.....I'm afraid we're gonna have to cancel that match....I don't think I can keep up with you!..My style is more defensive!:vrycnfsd:.....I must concede victory!...I crown you the paper football God!.......Oh wait, I know, Greendawg will play you instead....he can do anything!......but again, he'll probably crack under pressure late in the game and you'll still pull out a 2 touchdown victory on his arse!....kinda like Burnet will do versus Robinson that night!......at least you won't go home completely empty handed!!.....:stirpot:

Yada yada yada.....................you'll show up and so will the Rockets, but I have no idea at this point what kind of team it will be.

Rabid Cougar
06-09-2015, 10:31 AM
Yada yada yada.....................you'll show up and so will the Rockets, but I have no idea at this point what kind of team it will be.

He's just happy he doesn't have to drive to Waco four times this fall.

Cam
06-09-2015, 10:43 AM

....:2thumbsup......had to buy new tires after last season!!!....

Rocket Man
06-09-2015, 12:49 PM

With all the young'uns y'all had last year, the Cougs ought to be pretty tough this coming fall, yes?

Cam
06-09-2015, 01:08 PM
With all the young'uns y'all had last year, the Cougs ought to be pretty tough this coming fall, yes?

forget it Rocket Man....I've already tried pickin' his brain on CS via a private message....he ain't talkin'!.....CS is gonna sneak up on all of us!!!!.....

Rocket Man
06-09-2015, 01:14 PM
forget it Rocket Man....I've already tried pickin' his brain on CS via a private message....he ain't talkin'!.....CS is gonna sneak up on all of us!!!!.....

Maybe you didn't ask in a nice enough manner?

Cam
06-09-2015, 01:48 PM
Maybe you didn't ask in a nice enough manner?

good point!.....I thought I was nice enough....here's my original msg:

"Hey Rabies arsehole, how's that sissy blue team of yours gonna fare this season?"......:D

....never heard a word!.....

Rocket Man
06-09-2015, 04:34 PM
good point!.....I thought I was nice enough....here's my original msg:

"Hey Rabies arsehole, how's that sissy blue team of yours gonna fare this season?"......:D

....never heard a word!.....

Yeah, you probably should have left out the sissy part

Rabid Cougar
06-10-2015, 10:40 AM
I really don't know! The young ones will be another year older and have ANOTHER stud Freshman class coming up. That is the extent of my knowledge. My sources have dried up. Hell I am not even Ryan's or Cullen's Dad anymore. I am "who are you?" Just wait guys. Your time is coming. You too will become just another face in the crowd.

Cam
06-10-2015, 11:54 AM
I really don't know! The young ones will be another year older and have ANOTHER stud Freshman class coming up. That is the extent of my knowledge. My sources have dried up. Hell I am not even Ryan's or Cullen's Dad anymore. I am "who are you?" Just wait guys. Your time is coming. You too will become just another face in the crowd.

....I hear ya RC..looks like my faceless time will come sooner than I thought...about 3 football seasons too soon!..lol...