PDA

View Full Version : Graham/Needville/Bellville/Columbus

XMan
06-01-2015, 05:58 AM
All these schools were looking for head baseball coaches recently. Did any of these spots get filled as of yet?

Weebe
06-01-2015, 08:24 AM
Won't happen, but Graham has a coordinator that was an excellent high school baseball player.

XMan
06-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Add Gonzales to the list.

duckhunter
06-02-2015, 08:32 AM
I wonder what the chances are of D Cerny going to C-town are?....prolly slim to none, but wouldn't that be cool

teetle
06-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Columbuses bes givings its to Mike Koehl who wases des coaches thises years. :eek::ack!::wave:

duckhunter
06-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Columbuses bes givings its to Mike Koehl who wases des coaches thises years. :eek::ack!::wave:

I wonder if he sings them any songs before games to relax the boys?

XMan
06-02-2015, 05:50 PM
I think that was the guy that WAY back in the day was so good at singing that he once got paid not to sing. That is kind of like a folk legend so im not sure its true or not.

OLE'BULL
06-05-2015, 01:23 PM
I think that was the guy that WAY back in the day was so good at singing that he once got paid not to sing. That is kind of like a folk legend so im not sure its true or not.

Heard Bellville has filled the spot. It is a coach out of a College Station high school. Don't know anything else yet but will update once I find out...

44INAROW
06-05-2015, 04:01 PM
I wonder if he sings them any songs before games to relax the boys?

Jessie Crow is a hell of a singer too.. Is he still in the Brazosport area? Haven't heard his name in quite some time...

Add Gonzales to the list.
dang, the Apaches have been having a hard time keeping a Head Chief...

cards4me
06-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Jessie Crow is a hell of a singer too.. Is he still in the Brazosport area? Haven't heard his name in quite some time...

dang, the Apaches have been having a hard time keeping a Head Chief...

I think Jesse is retired and living in Marble Falls.

Scoop27
06-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Yes Jessie is living in Marble Falls and was AD for MF Faith Academy a few years ago. He sang the national anthem when he was at Wharton for baseball and basketball games. He once rushed me to the hospital when I was interviewing him and I got a kidney stone attack way back when