PDA

View Full Version : Wylie vs Bushland Game 1 Final...

slingshot
05-27-2015, 09:39 PM
Wylie 4--Bushland 1...

briandumith*
05-27-2015, 10:40 PM
keep it up Wylie!! All the Way to State!

regaleagle
05-27-2015, 11:47 PM
Wylie has a better than the rest chance of making it to the State Tournament, imo. There's Venus, Bushland, and Ft. Stockton left battling it out to get to the regional final, and my money is on Wylie. Naturally, the way baseball goes any of these teams could end up as the regional champ.

Ragin Red
05-28-2015, 06:32 AM
Wylie has a better than the rest chance of making it to the State Tournament, imo. There's Venus, Bushland, and Ft. Stockton left battling it out to get to the regional final, and my money is on Wylie. Naturally, the way baseball goes any of these teams could end up as the regional champ.

Let me say I've seen two of the four teams play and I would have to agree with you regaleagle. Wylie is far better than Venus for sure. But like you also said anybody can beat anybody on any given night.

slingshot
05-28-2015, 10:18 AM
Trust me, we take nothing for granted. This team is very young--4 seniors, 2 that start. Pitching staff is basically all underclassmen. Everyone here thought we were a year or two away... I'm very impressed with the way they play together as a TEAM. Fantastic group of young men to be around--confident but not arrogant, deferring praise to their team mates on every occasion and very respectful to their opponents.