PDA

View Full Version : How many points will be scored on Burnet's 1st string defense in District?

PAINTBALL
10-13-2003, 12:59 PM
So much is being said about McGee-Shipley and the Burnet offense, I thought it was about time to get an idea if other people believe the defense is as good as I think they are. I don't believe Burnet's first string defense will give up more then 14 points in district play. I believe it is quite possible for that number to be 0.

bc 76
10-13-2003, 02:16 PM
We know burnets a good football team but they have not played anybody yet.I saw who burnet played and maybe one of those teams has a winning record.You guys have a good shot a winning a state championship but sometimes being #1 in the state its hard to stay there all year long.I don't think there is anybody in region 4 that can beat you,but semifinal game or state will be tough.If burnet makes it to the state championship game in the back of there minds i know are going to thinking what if we lose again.Good luck to you guys you all have a big target on your back now.

JasperDog94
10-13-2003, 02:43 PM
I would be careful asking questions like this. I know it's just a question, but it sounds a little pompous to me. And you guys know what happened last year when Jasper thought their defense was solid...

PAINTBALL
10-13-2003, 02:51 PM
JasperDog94:
I would be careful asking questions like this. I know it's just a question, but it sounds a little pompous to me. And you guys know what happened last year when Jasper thought their defense was solid...It's just a question for goodness sakes. I'm sure that what I believe or don't believe will not influence a future game one bit. There are too many people on this board that believe what they say will affect a future game. I don't understand this. I feel Jasper could have held every team in our District scoreless last year except Burnet.

oldengray1
10-13-2003, 04:06 PM
Wimberly 07
Bandera 14
Ingram 07
Liberty Hill 14
Problem is, when the offense only has the ball for 30 seconds before scoring you also put the ball in the opposing teams hands for a large portion of the game.

PAINTBALL
10-13-2003, 04:49 PM
oldengray1:
Wimberly 07
Bandera 14
Ingram 07
Liberty Hill 14
Problem is, when the offense only has the ball for 30 seconds before scoring you also put the ball in the opposing teams hands for a large portion of the game.We will know about Bandara this week. I wasn't considering them in the possible 14 points I allowed. I say 0 points for Bandara against Burnet's first string defense.

<small>[ October 13, 2003, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

PAINTBALL
10-14-2003, 09:39 AM
ttt