View Full Version : La Grange-Huffman-Hargrave softball Game 1 Final Score

Scoop27
05-27-2015, 09:03 PM
Game 1 Final
Huffman Hargrave 4, La Grange 1
Lady Leps lose 1st game of the season

hookandladder
05-27-2015, 09:07 PM
A little humble pie for our coach, hopefully our girls take over on Saturday. Anybody is beatable on any given day, we have the talent to beat anyone but you still have to play the game the right way.

buff4ever
05-28-2015, 08:27 AM
I understand the humble pie part, don't necessarily know what you are implying on the rest of the post. How do they not play the right way, LG's success is undeniable to this point.

hookandladder
05-28-2015, 02:36 PM
I understand the humble pie part, don't necessarily know what you are implying on the rest of the post. How do they not play the right way, LG's success is undeniable to this point.

When you just rely on hitting alone to win games and not moving runners over and green light on 3-0, it will normally come back to bite you in the ass. Have not seen many teams win State with no signals, not saying it cannot happen with this team but normally to win a championship you still have to do the little things to win. Also no knock on these LG girls, some awesome talent on this team. Our pitcher/catcher combination is the best I have ever seen at LG and maybe at any level, will not be surprised to see a sweep on Saturday. That's my two cents, Buffy.