PDA

View Full Version : Ou Running back tranfers to A&M

Lion70
05-21-2015, 10:48 PM
Ou Keith Ford tranfers to A&M. He will use his redshirt to sit out this season. Ford will be eligible for two seasons. With Ford on the roster A&M will have 8 five star players. In the decade before preceding Sumlin (or joining the Sec) the Ags managed to sign just 7 five stars players. Ford is a former Cy ranch standout.

On a side note former QB Kenny Hill officially tranfers to Tcu. He will join tcu football team June 1.

hookandladder
05-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Ou Keith Ford tranfers to A&M. He will use his redshirt to sit out this season. Ford will be eligible for two seasons. With Ford on the roster A&M will have 8 five star players. In the decade before preceding Sumlin (or joining the Sec) the Ags managed to sign just 7 five stars players. Ford is a former Cy ranch standout.

On a side note former QB Kenny Hill officially tranfers to Tcu. He will join tcu football team June 1.

A perfect fit at atm, Sumlin will straighten him right up. LMAO

Lion70
05-26-2015, 11:56 PM
A perfect fit at atm, Sumlin will straighten him right up. LMAO
6-7 texas strong

hookandladder
05-27-2015, 07:20 AM
6-7 texas strong

Ford-atm prison farm. Perfect fit, Lol.

Lion70
05-27-2015, 10:10 AM
Ford-atm prison farm. Perfect fit, Lol.

Texas bowl 2 yrds rushing 57 yrds offense

hookandladder
05-27-2015, 03:14 PM
Texas bowl 2 yrds rushing 57 yrds offense

Bama blowout of atm,typical atm. The joke of the sec, little bro still sucks in new conference. Some things never change, LMAO.

Lion70
05-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Bama blowout of atm,typical atm. The joke of the sec, little bro still sucks in new conference. Some things never change, LMAO.

Dude yall got beatdown by byu you really think yall would have done something against bama. GOOD grief you dumber than I thought.

hookandladder
05-28-2015, 08:15 AM
Dude yall got beatdown by byu you really think yall would have done something against bama. GOOD grief you dumber than I thought.

An aggy calling someone dumb, you crack me up Dude. An aggy, dumbest of all. Their jokes write themselves,LMAO

Lion70
05-28-2015, 08:22 AM
An aggy calling someone dumb, you crack me up Dude. An aggy, dumbest of all. Their jokes write themselves,LMAO

I have a feeling a Aggie must either or both beat you up growing up or stole your woman.

hookandladder
05-28-2015, 01:40 PM
I have a feeling a Aggie must either or both beat you up growing up or stole your woman.

Something a kid would say, grow the f---k up.

Lion70
05-28-2015, 04:49 PM
Something a kid would say, grow the f---k up.

Ahh touchy subject for you too soon. It's ok you still have a great team to root for wait oops 6-7 . You could always think of the good ole days just not the grade school thing.

hookandladder
05-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Ahh touchy subject for you too soon. It's ok you still have a great team to root for wait oops 6-7 . You could always think of the good ole days just not the grade school thing.

Touchy subject, your freaking loser aggy. Again grow the f--k up, moron.

Lion70
05-28-2015, 08:52 PM
Touchy subject, your freaking loser aggy. Again grow the f--k up, moron.

So your logic is resorting to namecalling and I need to grow up lol. I bet your a cool dude lol.

coach
05-29-2015, 10:17 AM
I have never understand why ppl use the term Aggy. It doesnt make sense, I don't see the point, and it isnt funny. Can someone enlighten me please?

msu97
05-29-2015, 11:24 AM
I have never understand why ppl use the term Aggy. It doesnt make sense, I don't see the point, and it isnt funny. Can someone enlighten me please?

i am sure it falls in line with tsip or tu... just something to do to "belittle" the other party... it is the childishness of all involved here...

I am sure Saggy, or New Taiton can give us the real reason, since they are the all knowers...

but back to the thread... Ford was a great rb in High School and should not have much wear and tear on him... and heres to Kenny Hill getting his life together... that is what is most important..

the funny thing is two middle of pack conference teams arguing over who is worse... average is average...

Saggy Aggie
05-29-2015, 12:51 PM
i am sure it falls in line with tsip or tu... just something to do to "belittle" the other party... it is the childishness of all involved here...

I am sure Saggy, or New Taiton can give us the real reason, since they are the all knowers...

but back to the thread... Ford was a great rb in High School and should not have much wear and tear on him... and heres to Kenny Hill getting his life together... that is what is most important..

the funny thing is two middle of pack conference teams arguing over who is worse... average is average...

Lol why you gotta bring me into this?

I don't know jack about aggy or whatever.

I call UT by just that.

I went to A&M for an education, not to worry about the Longhorns. I got in and got out. I support A&M athletics but I don't get carried away with the never ending back and forth.

hookandladder
05-30-2015, 07:25 PM

At the present time very true, guess we will fine out who moved to the top of the pack. Hookem

New Taiton
06-01-2015, 09:11 AM
The term "aggy" was created back when sports message boards started becoming popular as a way for Texas fans to refer to A&M fans, as I assume a retort to tu, etc. as msu pointed out above. It makes sense that the "ie" was replaced with a "y" as a mockery of sorts.

From what I gather, the thinking behind this term is that A&M fans are a part of a cult and are not individuals as we're all white bread with shaved heads in fake army costumes. Because of this, there is no reason to use the plural form as one aggie represents all aggies, thus the term "aggy".

If you want to see some extreme uses of this term (and others), I'd invite you to go with hook over to shaggybevo and see the vile that they spew about "aggy" that he regurgitates here.

coach
06-01-2015, 10:08 AM
The term "aggy" was created back when sports message boards started becoming popular as a way for Texas fans to refer to A&M fans, as I assume a retort to tu, etc. as msu pointed out above. It makes sense that the "ie" was replaced with a "y" as a mockery of sorts.

From what I gather, the thinking behind this term is that A&M fans are a part of a cult and are not individuals as we're all white bread with shaved heads in fake army costumes. Because of this, there is no reason to use the plural form as one aggie represents all aggies, thus the term "aggy".

If you want to see some extreme uses of this term (and others), I'd invite you to go with hook over to shaggybevo and see the vile that they spew about "aggy" that he regurgitates here.

So in return can we call it shaggiebevo?

hookandladder
06-02-2015, 10:02 AM
I would say it is about as same as these rednecks driving around town with the saw them off horn stickers on their vehicles, maybe the Horn fans should have a picture of the aggy sheepdog with his legs sawed off. How crazy that would be, LOl.

New Taiton
06-02-2015, 01:37 PM
I would say it is about as same as these rednecks driving around town with the saw them off horn stickers on their vehicles, maybe the Horn fans should have a picture of the aggy sheepdog with his legs sawed off. How crazy that would be, LOl.

Already been done....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bPg2oK2ewTI/RbVk-D0fWlI/AAAAAAAAAGo/QbvgcKOczIc/s400/mini-mini-Rivalwear.Saw'EmOff..jpg

hookandladder
06-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Already been done....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bPg2oK2ewTI/RbVk-D0fWlI/AAAAAAAAAGo/QbvgcKOczIc/s400/mini-mini-Rivalwear.Saw'EmOff..jpg

Personally have not seen anyone wearing one, about as stupid as the saw them off shirt or sticker. Freaking ignorant on both parties.

New Taiton
06-02-2015, 04:35 PM
Personally have not seen anyone wearing one, about as stupid as the saw them off shirt or sticker. Freaking ignorant on both parties.

It's not ignorant - it's humorous. I don't have a problem with that shirt just like you shouldn't have a problem of the saw 'em off stickers. It's little things like this that makes college rivalries fun.