PDA

View Full Version : For once it wasn't Greendawg's fault!

Cam
05-19-2015, 11:43 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/peewee.jpg

:doh::doh:

greendawg84
05-19-2015, 02:58 PM
:spitlol: I heard it started over a parking spot !!

Rocket Man
05-19-2015, 03:46 PM
I hear that he's hiding out in the basement of the Alamo..........

I just drove by the area a little bit ago and the police still have the access road blocked off

Cam
05-19-2015, 04:04 PM
:spitlol: I heard it started over a parking spot !!

....well it did...sort of....them fellas were arguing about the parking spot when Pee Wee came along and did his thing causing tempers to reach a boiling point......

Cam
05-19-2015, 04:07 PM

I just drove by the area a little bit ago and the police still have the access road blocked off

who's hidin'? Pee Wee or Greendawg?.....I don't think that's a true statement....them Alamo Guards wouldn't let either of em' in!!......

Cam
05-19-2015, 04:13 PM

Ya know...if all them biker boys had just gone to the local Lubys and had themselves a nice Lu Ann platter with veggies and all, a nice glass of un-sweet tea, and maybe a little chocolate mousse pie, there wouldn't have been no trouble!....

Cam
05-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Rocket Man......me ands the Greendawg are starting up our own biker gang....The Bulldidos!.....ya best not come to town for the Robinson/Burnet game...there could be trouble!..We are very limited in parking spaces!.......Listen to it on the radio!....:D:crazy1:

Cam
05-19-2015, 04:35 PM
I rest my case that I ain't never seen a good lookin' woman ridin' on the back of a motorcycle!!:doh:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/sandra.jpg

Cam
05-19-2015, 04:50 PM
here's the first video footage of the biker brawl....proof it started inside!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTOfK1CTGY4

Rocket Man
05-19-2015, 05:33 PM
who's hidin'? Pee Wee or Greendawg?.....I don't think that's a true statement....them Alamo Guards wouldn't let either of em' in!!......

Pee Wee......have you not seen the movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"?

Rocket Man
05-19-2015, 05:36 PM
Rocket Man......me ands the Greendawg are starting up our own biker gang....The Bulldidos!.....ya best not come to town for the Robinson/Burnet game...there could be trouble!..We are very limited in parking spaces!.......Listen to it on the radio!....:D:crazy1:

Okay

NOT!!!!!

i'll be there and thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to bring my Biker repellent spray aka soapy water; besides I have a paper football game to win and it will likely be my only chance to get a Storm's burger for the year.

Cam
05-19-2015, 10:01 PM
Pee Wee......have you not seen the movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"?

I did....but it's been a long time.....I don't remember much about it....

Rocket Man
05-20-2015, 01:20 AM
I did....but it's been a long time.....I don't remember much about it....

At one point in the search for his bicycle a fortune teller told him that it was in the basement of the Alamo.

Cam
05-20-2015, 01:00 PM
At one point in the search for his bicycle a fortune teller told him that it was in the basement of the Alamo.

...dang! I don't remember that!....you just saw it didn't you Rocket Man???....Can I borrow your DVD?.....

Rocket Man
05-20-2015, 05:22 PM
...dang! I don't remember that!....you just saw it didn't you Rocket Man???....Can I borrow your DVD?.....

Negative...............it's just that back when it came out on HBO, a group of us watched it over and over to catch all the side gags, so I just remember a lot of it.............I'm still a movie junkie