PDA

View Full Version : Those crazy Japanese!

Cam
05-12-2015, 04:24 PM
I wanna see Greendawg and panfan go at this!!....maybe at the next M&G!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gfMKOE_MA

:eek::ack!:.....that was intense!......

slingshot
05-12-2015, 05:18 PM
That was... disgusting! But funny...

regaleagle
05-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Cam.....you definitely have a "unique" sense of humor, hahaha.

Cam
05-12-2015, 08:51 PM
That was... disgusting! But funny...

that bug looks more like a cicada and not a cockroach.....still, that's nasty....I'm gonna have to bring my acrylic tube to the next Robinson/Burnet game.....Rocket Man, prepare to eat some crickets!!!

bobcat1
05-12-2015, 09:50 PM
that bug looks more like a cicada and not a cockroach.....still, that's nasty....I'm gonna have to bring my acrylic tube to the next Robinson/Burnet game.....Rocket Man, prepare to eat some crickets!!!

Will that mean you blow better than Rocket man?

greendawg84
05-13-2015, 08:16 AM

Hummmmm :thinking:

panfan
05-13-2015, 08:19 AM

He is just a blowhard.

panfan
05-13-2015, 08:22 AM
I wanna see Greendawg and panfan go at this!!....maybe at the next M&G!!

:eek::ack!:.....that was intense!......

Hell - I heard that sumbitch was a bug eatin fool, so no need to force feed him - would do it willingly. But if you feel the need to blow something G-dawgs way - be my guest.

Cam
05-13-2015, 10:48 AM

NO....but Greendawg does!!!....:D....I'm a close second!!.....:tisk:

Cam
05-13-2015, 10:54 AM
Hell - I heard that sumbitch was a bug eatin fool, so no need to force feed him - would do it willingly. But if you feel the need to blow something G-dawgs way - be my guest.

well....ya heard right!....My son says he's been known to fry up some big grasshoppers on them hunting trips they've taken....He never takes enough food it seems....besides all that sammich stuff!.......my boy said he caught G-Dawg stickin' his finger in the Mayo jar at 2 in the mornin'!!!.....

Cam
05-13-2015, 10:59 AM
Cam.....you definitely have a "unique" sense of humor, hahaha.

....well...I try!....I just hope they had a doctor present...or at least someone who can do the heimlich maneuver!....How did that girl not start chokin'???....do Japanese folks have a catch-all air filter built into there windpipes????? IDK....

....this is all Greendawg's fault!....

Rocket Man
05-13-2015, 02:03 PM

:spitlol::spitlol::spitlol::spitlol::spitlol::spit lol::spitlol::spitlol::spitlol::spitlol:

Rocket Man
05-13-2015, 03:24 PM

Cam,

I have a crowbar you can borrow if you need some assistance getting your foot outta your mouth!!

Man, you sure know how to make folks laugh......

Seriously, you'd be better off practicing your paper football skills than your um........well, there's no need to go there.....skills.

Cam
05-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Cam,

I have a crowbar you can borrow if you need some assistance getting your foot outta your mouth!!

Man, you sure know how to make folks laugh......

Seriously, you'd be better off practicing your paper football skills than your um........well, there's no need to go there.....skills.

....and all at my expense!.....

man...I try to start a nice clean fun thread and every time....it gets corrupted!!!......what am I gonna do with you savages??....