PDA

View Full Version : Bellville baseball team

Scoop27
05-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Saw where Bellville won district and hosts Kashmere on Friday in their bi-district game.l Is this a series?
Are the Brahmas pretty good?

XMan
05-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Scoop, you are the big time reporter from the big town of Hungerford. You report on games all year long. Why don't you tell us how good they are?

BB BULLS
05-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Saw where Bellville won district and hosts Kashmere on Friday in their bi-district game.l Is this a series?
Are the Brahmas pretty good?

this is a one gamer and we are playing Wheatly instead Kashmere for some reason. we only gave up 18 runs in district play if we can play error free baseball we are hard to beat, just like any other team. we dont really have any heavy hitters just a bunch of boys that can normally hit where ever they want to. some time the top of the line up is hot and some time the bottom is hot. we have two pretty good pitchers they are not rocket arms but they can sure make a batter look silly in the box, but after that the skill level goes way down. this the last year for 8 of our starters i just hope they make a good showing in the playoffs

Scoop27
05-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Guess the UIL posted the wrong team on their bracket

duckhunter
05-08-2015, 12:11 PM
I'm hearing this game might not even take place now. Something about Wheatley might not have enough players......this 4 team playoff thing is a joke. Especially schools that dont care about anything except basketball

XMan
05-08-2015, 01:42 PM
Word I got was that the team that originally got 4th place turned themselves in for having an ineligible player. So, That puts this other team in 4th even though they hadn't practiced most of the week. Whats more is that the team from HISD has prom tonight so they are not sure that they can convince 9 guys to come to the country to play. Good luck to Coach Kokemoor and the boys. They have done an awesome job this year. It is not the 4 teams that is a joke, it is HISD that is a joke. They do this in just about every sport at every level. Its pathetic.

hookandladder
05-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Word I got was that the team that originally got 4th place turned themselves in for having an ineligible player. So, That puts this other team in 4th even though they hadn't practiced most of the week. Whats more is that the team from HISD has prom tonight so they are not sure that they can convince 9 guys to come to the country to play. Good luck to Coach Kokemoor and the boys. They have done an awesome job this year. It is not the 4 teams that is a joke, it is HISD that is a joke. They do this in just about every sport at every level. Its pathetic.

No UIL allowing 4 teams in the playoffs is a joke, Little League mentality taking over. LOL

regaleagle
05-08-2015, 07:13 PM
No UIL allowing 4 teams in the playoffs is a joke, Little League mentality taking over. LOL

On the flipside, half of them will be eliminated right off the bat, so to speak. If there is a longshot decent #4 out there, it will be interesting to see if any #4's advance. In Region 2, all 4 teams from District 9 got a bye(Argyle's district)....so Sanger was the #4 and will get a free pass in the bi-district round.

regaleagle
05-08-2015, 08:22 PM
I spotted a really good #4 in District 24. I don't know how a 17-7-2 Hardin Jefferson ended up a #4, but they are. They will be playing a #1 Huffman Hargrave(W23) that went 19-4. That should be a great series(or game) and one good team will be eliminated.