Good news for all the Aggies out there.

https://twitter.com/BaseballAmerica/status/596009767476199425

FB-fanatic
05-06-2015, 01:00 PM
He must be happy where he's at.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

hookandladder
05-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Just curious, what does opts out of the draft really mean. I know when you are in college unless a senior you can opt out however never heard of a HS player opt out.

New Taiton
05-06-2015, 03:28 PM
Just curious, what does opts out of the draft really mean. I know when you are in college unless a senior you can opt out however never heard of a HS player opt out.

It is not uncommon in baseball for professional teams to draft high school players; baseball and hockey are the only two of the four major pro sports that allow for an 18 year old to forego college for the professional ranks.

What Kyler Murray did was publicly state that he will not be signing a professional baseball contract as a courtesy to those teams that were interested in him. So instead of using a first round or third round or 15th round pick on him, they can use it on someone else who is looking to sign a pro contract.

hookandladder
05-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Yes and Stewart did the same thing but ended up signing in the end, he is either serious about wanting to attend college or just using it as leverage to get more money. With him having shoulder problems right now, there is a good chance his stock in baseball may be declining right now in his young career. Attending college and staying healthy increases his value in baseball, he needs time to possibly add weight and height which may not ever come. Who really knows, it's a crap shoot.

Saggy Aggie
05-06-2015, 05:55 PM
Yes and Stewart did the same thing but ended up signing in the end, he is either serious about wanting to attend college or just using it as leverage to get more money. With him having shoulder problems right now, there is a good chance his stock in baseball may be declining right now in his young career. Attending college and staying healthy increases his value in baseball, he needs time to possibly add weight and height which may not ever come. Who really knows, it's a crap shoot.

Don't need height or weight for baseball. If you can play, you can play.

And saying he won't sign definitely wouldn't add leverage. Teams value Signability. It would actually deter teams from wanting and give him less leverage

hookandladder
05-07-2015, 06:14 AM
Don't need height or weight for baseball. If you can play, you can play.

And saying he won't sign definitely wouldn't add leverage. Teams value Signability. It would actually deter teams from wanting and give him less leverage

That is not true, I sat with a friend of mine who is the Area scout for the Mets in Weimar, Tx. when Stewart was pitching a HS playoff game his senior, he said even though Stewarts family was rich they were still playing the money game with saying he would not sign. The rich get richer by doing what they need to do, not saying Murray is doing the same but you cannot rule it out. Back door neighbor pulled in a cool million just last year doing basically the same thing, it's all about the money.Lol

caleb_mccaig
05-07-2015, 10:40 AM
That is not true, I sat with a friend of mine who is the Area scout for the Mets in Weimar, Tx. when Stewart was pitching a HS playoff game his senior, he said even though Stewarts family was rich they were still playing the money game with saying he would not sign. The rich get richer by doing what they need to do, not saying Murray is doing the same but you cannot rule it out. Back door neighbor pulled in a cool million just last year doing basically the same thing, it's all about the money.Lol

Exactly. He's basically saying he isn't going to sign unless he gets the BIG payday.

New Taiton
05-07-2015, 10:46 AM

Most everyone assumed that Kohl Stewart was going to play pro baseball, especially at A&M, which is why we also took Kenny Hill in the same class and partly a reason why Kenny signed.

I think you're foolish to assume that by publicly stating that he will not sign a major league contract means that Kyler Murray is only hoping to increase his draft stock. Kohl Stewart never said he was not going to sign a pro contract - he may have posted cryptic messages on twitter, as most kids do, but he was never as forward and blunt as Kyler yesterday.

So - in the end, Kyler Murray, dubbed the most important recruit in 2015 by Geoff Ketchum of Orangebloods, will be on campus in College Station this summer much to your dismay.

hookandladder
05-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Most everyone assumed that Kohl Stewart was going to play pro baseball, especially at A&M, which is why we also took Kenny Hill in the same class and partly a reason why Kenny signed.

I think you're foolish to assume that by publicly stating that he will not sign a major league contract means that Kyler Murray is only hoping to increase his draft stock. Kohl Stewart never said he was not going to sign a pro contract - he may have posted cryptic messages on twitter, as most kids do, but he was never as forward and blunt as Kyler yesterday.

So - in the end, Kyler Murray, dubbed the most important recruit in 2015 by Geoff Ketchum of Orangebloods, will be on campus in College Station this summer much to your dismay.

Dude you are dead wrong on Stewart, you may think you know but you don't know jack about his situation. My source did not come from no twitter crap, hell I don't even tweet or even know how to tweet.

New Taiton
05-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Dude you are dead wrong on Stewart, you may think you know but you don't know jack about his situation. My source did not come from no twitter crap, hell I don't even tweet or even know how to tweet.

It's ironic that you're telling me that I don't know jack given your intellectual prowess and that you're quoting an anonymous "source".

I don't think you can produce a single where Kohl Stewart stated was forgoing the MLB draft and ask teams not to consider him as Kyler Murray did. The two situations are apples and mangos.

Rabid Cougar
05-11-2015, 10:20 AM
He is playing baseball at A&M though.

hookandladder
05-11-2015, 01:17 PM
It's ironic that you're telling me that I don't know jack given your intellectual prowess and that you're quoting an anonymous "source".

I don't think you can produce a single where Kohl Stewart stated was forgoing the MLB draft and ask teams not to consider him as Kyler Murray did. The two situations are apples and mangos.

My source was from the horses month, our kids played a lot of select ball with and against each other. You figure it out or put your aggy spin on it, you know everything because you read it off the internet. LMAO

New Taiton
05-11-2015, 04:20 PM
My source was from the horses month, our kids played a lot of select ball with and against each other. You figure it out or put your aggy spin on it, you know everything because you read it off the internet. LMAO

This would be considered making a "public statement" - comparable to the one Kyler Murray just made and my point. However, Kohl Stewart never did that. If it was public, you would be able to link an article showing that. That's why the situation between the two is apples and kiwis.

Kyler came out and said he was going to forego the MLB. Kohl did not.

msu97
05-12-2015, 07:34 AM
how dare you argue with the great New Taiton... he KNOWS EVERYTHING...

this is nothing more than posturing by Allen, and a great PR move by him... probably not a money grab, but nobody can know for sure...
the only way we will know is when someone drafts him, throws an absurd amount of money at him and he takes it... or if they low ball him he can say that he wanted to go to ATM all along...
or he can use this on leverage with the Aggies to give him a shot at the starter spot next year...
his dad played one or two years in the minors before coming to ATM...

nobody knows for sure, except New Taiton... he knows everything

hookandladder
05-12-2015, 07:46 AM
how dare you argue with the great New Taiton... he KNOWS EVERYTHING...

this is nothing more than posturing by Allen, and a great PR move by him... probably not a money grab, but nobody can know for sure...
the only way we will know is when someone drafts him, throws an absurd amount of money at him and he takes it... or if they low ball him he can say that he wanted to go to ATM all along...
or he can use this on leverage with the Aggies to give him a shot at the starter spot next year...
his dad played one or two years in the minors before coming to ATM...

nobody knows for sure, except New Taiton... he knows everything

Damn, you hit the nail on the head every time but like you said NT knows everything. LOL

New Taiton
05-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Poooor hooook and msu.

KM states publicly that he's forgoing the MLB draft and you two goobers think he's posturing for a higher pick - LMAO. It's done. He'll be suited up in maroon and white next year.

hookandladder
05-12-2015, 09:32 AM
Poooor hooook and msu.

KM states publicly that he's forgoing the MLB draft and you two goobers think he's posturing for a higher pick - LMAO. It's done. He'll be suited up in maroon and white next year.

Dude I could not give a rats ass if Murray signs or not, just stating my opinion on why he did what he did. I am curious to see how the Allen/Murray situation will pan out if he does enroll at atm, does not make any difference to Texas football. You cannot get that thru your aggy ass head, you will still be fighting for middle of the pack sec west with either one. Your just ignorant enough to believe everything that comes out of an 18 year old month,Lol.

msu97
05-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Poooor hooook and msu.

sorry King Taiton... the knower of all things...

he very well may be in Aggie maroon next year... but this is nothing more than a great PR on his part... and his PR has been great... either way he is a winner, and only he and his father know what his true intentions are...

Great kid... reminds me alot of Bralon Addison... except I hope for Kyler's sake, if he does go to the MLB, he does not get all the hate that Bralon received from the Aggie faithful

New Taiton
05-12-2015, 10:25 AM
Dude I could not give a rats ass if Murray signs or not, just stating my opinion on why he did what he did. I am curious to see how the Allen/Murray situation will pan out if he does enroll at atm, does not make any difference to Texas football. You cannot get that thru your aggy ass head, you will still be fighting for middle of the pack sec west with either one. Your just ignorant enough to believe everything that comes out of an 18 year old month,Lol.

You compared Kyler Murray's situation to Kohl Stewart's situation to continue to give yourself a inkling of hope that KM goes baseball. I debunked that theory for you.

New Taiton
05-12-2015, 10:29 AM
You cannot get that thru your aggy ass head, you will still be fighting for middle of the pack sec west with either one.

Lol. So rich coming from a SWT bobcat that supports a middle tier Big 12 team.

New Taiton
05-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Great kid... reminds me alot of Bralon Addison... except I hope for Kyler's sake, if he does go to the MLB, he does not get all the hate that Bralon received from the Aggie faithful

Does he really remind you of Bralon Addison, or is that just a way for you to throw in a name of a kid why received "hate" from "aggie faithful"? Because he and Bralon are nothing alike and their situations are not even close to being similar.

Does he also remind you of Otaro Alaka, who received substantial hate from "longhorn faithful" when he flipped to the good guys two years ago?

hookandladder
05-12-2015, 11:26 AM
You compared Kyler Murray's situation to Kohl Stewart's situation to continue to give yourself a inkling of hope that KM goes baseball. I debunked that theory for you.

You are so aggy dumb, no doubt you went to school there. Congrats.

hookandladder
05-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Lol. So rich coming from a SWT bobcat that supports a middle tier Big 12 team.

You cannot use middle of the pack on Texas, Texas has been on top when your loser aggys were in the Big 12. Only atm is middle of the pack and it does not matter which conference you play in, admit it your aggys suck in both conferences. LMAO

New Taiton
05-12-2015, 11:40 AM
You cannot use middle of the pack on Texas, Texas has been on top when your loser aggys were in the Big 12. Only atm is middle of the pack and it does not matter which conference you play in, admit it your aggys suck in both conferences. LMAO

Lol. Texas is as middle tier in the Big 12 as A&M is in the SEC. I've already told you that I know my aggysiiesieys suck, multiple times. Can you, on the other hand, admit that Texas is now a middle tier team in a middle tier conference? LMAO.

msu97
05-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Does he really remind you of Bralon Addison, or is that just a way for you to throw in a name of a kid why received "hate" from "aggie faithful"? Because he and Bralon are nothing alike and their situations are not even close to being similar.

Does he also remind you of Otaro Alaka, who received substantial hate from "longhorn faithful" when he flipped to the good guys two years ago?

nope, reminds me of Bralon... great athlete, with a great upside... the only difference here is one played at Allen, where they will be always good... the other played at Fort Bend Hightower, where the athletes are not always as plentiful... but both were a huge reason in the teams success but not the only reason...

but I forgot King Taiton, you know every thing...

hookandladder
05-12-2015, 02:10 PM
Lol. Texas is as middle tier in the Big 12 as A&M is in the SEC. I've already told you that I know my aggysiiesieys suck, multiple times. Can you, on the other hand, admit that Texas is now a middle tier team in a middle tier conference? LMAO.

Yes Texas has been middle of the pack the last couple of years no doubt but has also been king of the pack, no bones there. On the other hand atm has never been on top in any conference, does that make any sense to you aggy NT. Sadly it most likely does not because you cannot handle the truth. Spin away aggy, Lol.

New Taiton
05-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Yes Texas has been middle of the pack the last couple of years no doubt but has also been king of the pack, no bones there. On the other hand atm has never been on top in any conference, does that make any sense to you aggy NT. Sadly it most likely does not because you cannot handle the truth. Spin away aggy, Lol.

Thanks for answering a question for the first time since I've been down here.

No, Texas A&M's history is far from as lustrous at Texas. Texas, to me, is top 2-3 best athletic departments in the country, even as all of the men's sports suck at the current moment.

You are wrong, but we have been on top of our conferences in the past. We may have not been on top as long as Texas has, but we have been there.

New Taiton
05-12-2015, 03:51 PM
nope, reminds me of Bralon... great athlete, with a great upside... the only difference here is one played at Allen, where they will be always good... the other played at Fort Bend Hightower, where the athletes are not always as plentiful... but both were a huge reason in the teams success but not the only reason...

but I forgot King Taiton, you know every thing...

If that's why you "compare" him to Bralon, then you might as well say he reminds you of every single other P5 conference signee ever.

hookandladder
05-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Thanks for answering a question for the first time since I've been down here.

No, Texas A&M's history is far from as lustrous at Texas. Texas, to me, is top 2-3 best athletic departments in the country, even as all of the men's sports suck at the current moment.

You are wrong, but we have been on top of our conferences in the past. We may have not been on top as long as Texas has, but we have been there.

Yes Texas mens sports as a whole this last year were down however not much different then your aggys, your football and basketball teams pretty much sucked again this year which is about par. Also Texas basketball did make the tournament and not the NIT like your loser aggys did, big difference in being down for a couple years compared your aggys sucking year in and year out. Here's an idea, win something and then talk ****. Until then your school just sucks, just the facts.

Saggy Aggie
05-12-2015, 07:34 PM
Man, this is one lame ass thread....

hookandladder
05-13-2015, 06:09 AM
Yes it is but this has been one dead ass board lately, LOl.

New Taiton
05-13-2015, 08:41 AM
Yes Texas mens sports as a whole this last year were down however not much different then your aggys, your football and basketball teams pretty much sucked again this year which is about par. Also Texas basketball did make the tournament and not the NIT like your loser aggys did, big difference in being down for a couple years compared your aggys sucking year in and year out. Here's an idea, win something and then talk ****. Until then your school just sucks, just the facts.

Hook - enough about my school, lets discuss your school. What has your school won? What allows you to talk ****?

hookandladder
05-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Hook - enough about my school, lets discuss your school. What has your school won? What allows you to talk ****?

Did someone get butthurt, poor aggy. LMAO

hookandladder
05-13-2015, 01:08 PM

Well for Texas it's record speaks for itself, with you being from the little brother school I am sure you are well aware of what it has won. As for SWT they have even won a National Championship back in the 80's, you atm aggys have won what. So what is your dumb ass point, NT. Winning allows someone to talk ****, something you aggys know little about. LMAO

Lion70
05-13-2015, 08:09 PM
Did someone get butthurt, poor aggy. LMAO

6-7 I wouldn't talk your the poster child for butthurt.

Lion70
05-13-2015, 08:12 PM
Well for Texas it's record speaks for itself, with you being from the little brother school I am sure you are well aware of what it has won. As for SWT they have even won a National Championship back in the 80's, you atm aggys have won what. So what is your dumb ass point, NT. Winning allows someone to talk ****, something you aggys know little about. LMAO

Calm down one lucky title in 2005 doesn't make you bama . Geez I do however admire you for talking crap after going 6-7 and that epic fail bowl game which was basically a home game against a team that has lost to the Aggies 3 years in a row.

hookandladder
05-14-2015, 06:25 AM
Calm down one lucky title in 2005 doesn't make you bama . Geez I do however admire you for talking crap after going 6-7 and that epic fail bowl game which was basically a home game against a team that has lost to the Aggies 3 years in a row.

And just tell us how many championships your aggys have, talk about ignorance shining thru. NT asked me a question and I answered it, not bragging just the facts. Damn you aggys, you act like you have won something the last 3 years 5th, 6 th 7 th place in the sec west. Hell why don't you hang a banner for those championships. LMAO.

Saggy Aggie
05-14-2015, 07:25 AM
And just tell us how many championships your aggys have, talk about ignorance shining thru. NT asked me a question and I answered it, not bragging just the facts. Damn you aggys, you act like you have won something the last 3 years 5th, 6 th 7 th place in the sec west. Hell why don't you hang a banner for those championships. LMAO.

God, you are such a tool.

hookandladder
05-14-2015, 10:38 AM

That's impressive, coming from the one and only High school tool. Where is Pancho when you need him, LMAO.

Lion70
05-14-2015, 02:08 PM

Again one luck win where in 2005 doesn't make you bama all of a sudden.

Saggy Aggie
05-14-2015, 02:08 PM
That's impressive, coming from the one and only High school tool. Where is Pancho when you need him, LMAO.

Lol you do a good job as the downlow idiot. At least you embrace it

Lion70
05-14-2015, 02:14 PM

+1 bet he lives in his mom's basement drinking youhoos and eating hot pockets. Probably a beast at play station and dungeon and dragons in epic battle with 12 yrd old kids. Forget the girl in his life at least a real life one. Probably had to take his sister to prom and got swirly by those pesky kids. ( I bet those girls and selects teachers were mean hook).

Lion70
05-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Lol you do a good job as the downlow idiot. At least you embrace it

Yes his ability to talk crap when they went 6-7 and embarrassing bowl game is impressive. Delusional

msu97
05-15-2015, 07:29 AM
If that's why you "compare" him to Bralon, then you might as well say he reminds you of every single other P5 conference signee ever.

again, showing your brilliance... you should change your name to Sheldon Cooper...
I mean, he does remind me of Jake Matthews... great ball get off, good bands, his reach blocks are phenomenal... and the way he takes hand offs and hits the hole reminds me alot of Jonathon Gray...
his covering skills reminds me a lot of Quandre Diggs....

man, New Taiton, knower of all, ie sheldon cooper... I am so enlightened by your awesomeness...

hookandladder
05-19-2015, 06:10 AM
+1 bet he lives in his mom's basement drinking youhoos and eating hot pockets. Probably a beast at play station and dungeon and dragons in epic battle with 12 yrd old kids. Forget the girl in his life at least a real life one. Probably had to take his sister to prom and got swirly by those pesky kids. ( I bet those girls and selects teachers were mean hook).

Dude if you do not know who I am then you are the most stupid person in the freaking world, really shows your aggy ignorance. You and saggy are two of a kind, you know the ones who the HS schools wanted to take out behind the baseball field and teach you guys some manner. I bet in my day, our coaches would beat your little ass every day with the board. Two loser aggys, Lol.

pancho villa
05-19-2015, 08:36 AM
Saggie Aggie and New Taiton you two make us Aggie supporters look bad! Y’all are a couple of douchbags!
And remember Saggie I know what you are really like.

Saggy Aggie
05-21-2015, 07:35 PM
Saggie Aggie and New Taiton you two make us Aggie supporters look bad! Y’all are a couple of douchbags!

Lol, i don't give a rats ass what you think you know.

Go worry about your defense and actually impress somebody at your job for once

1st and goal
05-21-2015, 10:20 PM
What was the combined record of SEC teams vs Big 12 teams last year? Since your talking about losers, you have a whole conference of them except maybe 1 or 2 teams. Loser conference.

1st and goal
05-21-2015, 10:22 PM

Pancho and hook must be sharing breakfast tacos these days.

pancho villa
05-22-2015, 08:23 AM
Lol, i don't give a rats ass what you think you know.

Go worry about your defense and actually impress somebody at your job for once

It must be hard going through life as a coward.

Lion70
05-22-2015, 10:16 AM
Dude if you do not know who I am then you are the most stupid person in the freaking world, really shows your aggy ignorance. You and saggy are two of a kind, you know the ones who the HS schools wanted to take out behind the baseball field and teach you guys some manner. I bet in my day, our coaches would beat your little ass every day with the board. Two loser aggys, Lol.

I am pretty sure everyone on here agrees your the idiot of the bunch. Your posts prove that.

hookandladder
05-24-2015, 01:35 PM
I am pretty sure everyone on here agrees your the idiot of the bunch. Your posts prove that.

Another aggy loser, such a Moron. LMAO

duckhunter
06-02-2015, 02:26 PM
hook, not sure if you're just stirring the pot or you are actually being serious. I'm thinking the latter because after the few times I've seen you at LG games, and talking to actual reputable people in LG nobody seems to have anything good to say about you. Please take my advice and turn it down. You're doing nothing but embarrassing yourself.

hookandladder
06-02-2015, 03:07 PM
hook, not sure if you're just stirring the pot or you are actually being serious. I'm thinking the latter because after the few times I've seen you at LG games, and talking to actual reputable people in LG nobody seems to have anything good to say about you. Please take my advice and turn it down. You're doing nothing but embarrassing yourself.

Reputable people you know in LG, now that is some funny **** right there. How bout you and I meet and go talk to some reputable in LG and get there opinion, I am willing to bet what you call reputable people are about as reputable as you are and that most likely is not much but if you want to take me up just give me a shout any time. Put your money where your mouth is, I will be waiting.

Lion70
06-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Another aggy loser, such a Moron. LMAO

You need a mirror there.

Lion70
06-02-2015, 04:23 PM

His ability to talk crap after his team got embarrassed by the last place team in the sec west and going 6-7 is amazing imo. Not sure how he keeps a straight face.

hookandladder
06-02-2015, 04:29 PM
His ability to talk crap after his team got embarrassed by the last place team in the sec west and going 6-7 is amazing imo. Not sure how he keeps a straight face.

Another aggys loser from the Little Brother school. Lol.

hookandladder
06-02-2015, 04:33 PM

And just think, your team has been getting embarrassed in the Big 12 and the sec for years and your still talking ****. Your ignorance is off the chart but what do you expect from a loser aggy, LOL.

Lion70
06-02-2015, 05:05 PM
And just think, your team has been getting embarrassed in the Big 12 and the sec for years and your still talking ****. Your ignorance is off the chart but what do you expect from a loser aggy, LOL.

6-7 man 6-7 quit looking foolish

hookandladder
06-02-2015, 05:24 PM
6-7 man 6-7 quit looking foolish

The kettle calling the pot black, dude how dumb are you.

Lion70
06-02-2015, 05:33 PM
The kettle calling the pot black, dude how dumb are you.

Finished with better record 3 years in a row. I am starting to think you may be be just that dumb.

hookandladder
06-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Finished with better record 3 years in a row. I am starting to think you may be be just that dumb.

Finished 5th, 6th and 7th the last 3 years in your conference and what picked last this year, you are a freaking idiot or an aggy to be happy with that. LMAO.

Lion70
06-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Finished 5th, 6th and 7th the last 3 years in your conference and what picked last this year, you are a freaking idiot or an aggy to be happy with that. LMAO.

I am done your clearly an idiot. 6-7

hookandladder
06-03-2015, 06:45 AM
I am done your clearly an idiot. 6-7

Congrats on your superior knowledge, got to be one of them Little league daddy ALL Stars. LOL.

Lion70
06-03-2015, 08:56 AM
Congrats on your superior knowledge, got to be one of them Little league daddy ALL Stars. LOL.

At least your not in denial about texas being a joke last year.

hookandladder
06-03-2015, 02:41 PM
At least your not in denial about texas being a joke last year.

One last question for you, is 5th , 6th and 7th place in the last 3 years considered going backward. Very simple question, show us all you can count. Lol.

Lion70
06-04-2015, 02:08 AM
One last question for you, is 5th , 6th and 7th place in the last 3 years considered going backward. Very simple question, show us all you can count. Lol.

Talk when your team isn't 6-7 or has a better record than A&M. I will be waiting....

hookandladder
06-04-2015, 06:26 AM
Talk when your team isn't 6-7 or has a better record than A&M. I will be waiting....

About what I thought, all blow and no go.

Lion70
06-04-2015, 07:23 AM

Truth kinda hurts doesn't it. Hopefully the Irish do not blow yall like many teams did last year. Remember yall are Strong and let's ride lol.

New Taiton
06-04-2015, 08:57 AM

Hook - in all fairness, you do quite a bit of deflecting yourself.

hookandladder
06-04-2015, 01:16 PM
Truth kinda hurts doesn't it. Hopefully the Irish do not blow yall like many teams did last year. Remember yall are Strong and let's ride lol.

You have no clue, just pitiful. One day you will grow up, hopefully .LOl.

New Taiton
06-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Hook - what are your thoughts on the DuVonta Lampkin situation?

hookandladder
06-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Hook - what are your thoughts on the DuVonta Lampkin situation?

Looks like he wants to be a Sooner, more power to him. Next man up.

Lion70
06-05-2015, 05:52 AM
You have no clue, just pitiful. One day you will grow up, hopefully .LOl.

You should really invest in a mirror. Everyone knows it's why you get made fun of on here. I bet real life is just as bad for you.

hookandladder
06-05-2015, 06:34 AM
You should really invest in a mirror. Everyone knows it's why you get made fun of on here. I bet real life is just as bad for you.

Real life is something you know nothing about, you hide behind a freaking keyboard and monitor and talk ****. Grow the f--k up.

Lion70
06-05-2015, 06:45 AM
Real life is something you know nothing about, you hide behind a freaking keyboard and monitor and talk ****. Grow the f--k up.

Guess it hit home for you. For the record I would make fun of you to your face lol.

duckhunter
06-05-2015, 08:49 AM

pot calling the kettle black????:hand:

hookandladder
06-05-2015, 11:01 AM
pot calling the kettle black????:hand:

Wow, just wow. My sources were correct, I should have known. Duck Blind, Tx. , now that's some big balls. Lol.

Saggy Aggie
06-09-2015, 12:27 PM
So Kyler did not get drafted in the first round and isn't gonna have the big bucks thrown at him