PDA

View Full Version : La Grange not in baseball playoffs this year?

Scoop27
05-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Did the LaGrange baseball team not make the playoffs this year? I could not find them in the Region III bracket. Seems like they used to make them every year

Rocket Man
05-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Did the LaGrange baseball team not make the playoffs this year? I could not find them in the Region III bracket. Seems like they used to make them every year

Per Texas High School Baseball website, they came in 5th in district

http://txhighschoolbaseball.com/4a/21-4a/

hookandladder
05-05-2015, 04:01 PM
La Grange did not make the playoffs this year for the first time in any many years, hard to believe in a 6 team District and 4 teams making the playoffs that we could not grab one of those spots. Also lost to Smithville at home and away, that has not ever happened that I am aware of. Plenty of talent on this team with most all returning next year, not making the playoffs in La Grange does not sit well with Lep fans.

pirate4state
05-05-2015, 04:27 PM
La Grange did not make the playoffs this year for the first time in any many years, hard to believe in a 6 team District and 4 teams making the playoffs that we could not grab one of those spots. Also lost to Smithville at home and away, that has not ever happened that I am aware of. Plenty of talent on this team with most all returning next year, not making the playoffs in La Grange does not sit well with Lep fans.

Almost happened to Sinton. We won our last 4 or 5 games to secure last playoff spot! :eek: That would have been our first miss in over 20 years!