PDA

View Full Version : Maypac

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2015, 12:47 AM
What say you?

caleb_mccaig
05-04-2015, 01:21 AM
What say you?

Thoroughly enjoyed the fight and I thought it was an above average performance overall.

The people bitching about it are the people who know nothing about boxing and had never watched a Floyd or Manny fight before this. They went into the fight expecting heavy offense, which Manny provided somewhat and he's known for that. There was also NEVER going to be a KO in this fight.

Floyd is the best defensive boxer ever and that is why he's 48-0. There is no one with his skill set and I love watching him.

I have nothing against Manny, i'm just a fan of what Floyd puts out in the ring. Manny was the first guy in awhile who actually looked like he belonged in the ring with Mayweather.

slpybear the bullfan
05-04-2015, 08:25 AM
The best fight of the Title Bout was between Jamie Foxx and the National Anthem.

Saggy Aggie
05-04-2015, 12:29 PM
This is the first fight ive watched in years. Quickly reminded me why I don't watch boxing

And pacman was the first guy in a while who looked like he belonged? Didn't Maidana pretty much beat mayweather the first time???

caleb_mccaig
05-04-2015, 12:32 PM
This is the first fight ive watched in years. Quickly reminded me why I don't watch boxing

And pacman was the first guy in a while who looked like he belonged? Didn't Maidana pretty much beat mayweather the first time???

Lol no. Mayweather didn't get the UD, but the judges gave the fight to Mayweather pretty handedly. The scorecards read 116-112, 117-111 and 114-114. Obviously one person may have been a bit off.....Reminds me of Pac and Bradley the first time. The biggest farce in boxing that I've experienced.

Saggy Aggie
05-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Lol no. Mayweather didn't get the UD, but the judges gave the fight to Mayweather pretty handedly. The scorecards read 116-112, 117-111 and 114-114. Obviously one person may have been a bit off.....Reminds me of Pac and Bradley the first time. The biggest farce in boxing that I've experienced.
Lol well I didn't watch it but those scores are still closer than this fight.

Everyone else I talked to thought Maidana should've won but I don't really have an opinion

Cam
05-04-2015, 12:53 PM
I don't watch no stinkin' boxing anymore!....ever since I tried to back up my old pickup truck next to a light pole, stand an extension ladder on the bed, and climb up the pole to "re-connect" my cable connection so I could watch the Leonard/Duran fight that night......so here I was with a small flashlight in my mouth cause I could barely see, hanging on to dear life and trying to get a good connection..the dang tip of the UHF connector was severely bent so I was having trouble......the local cop drove by, stared at me kinda funny, and kept going...I just knew he was gonna come back...so I hurried down the ladder, placed the ladder on my shoulder, and jumped off the back of the bed.....Next thing you know I'm rollin' around on the ground after landing in a pot hole and severely popping my ankle....all the while, my future brother-in-law was ALSO rollin' around on the ground laughin' so hard he was in tears!!!.......the cop never came back around...my ankle swelled up like a bad case of cankles!..(that was just for you 1st and goal!).....and the fight wasn't even that good!!..........NEVER AGAIN!....

Cam
05-04-2015, 01:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNdcoDuLlSU

caleb_mccaig
05-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Lol well I didn't watch it but those scores are still closer than this fight.

Everyone else I talked to thought Maidana should've won but I don't really have an opinion

Hahaha the scoring is so ridiculous sometimes. I've only recently started to be somewhat right whenever I try and do it while I'm watching. I only have Mayweather beating Manny by two rounds, so I was surprised when Floyd won in a landslide. But like I said, I suck at scoring.

Roughneck93
05-04-2015, 03:06 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNdcoDuLlSU

:D

This guy posted this video before the fight....

http://youtu.be/pCVhyrgWSBY