PDA

View Full Version : Human evolutionary development

panfan
05-01-2015, 09:55 AM
"""yeah Aesculus gilmus!!!....geez!...you tell em' Phil C!!!...Aesculus, how can you say, ."Human beings in different parts of the world and even within this country are in different stages of development.???"......I thought all us Homo sapiens were at an equal level of development?...Well, except for that sumbitch Greendawg...that boy ain't right!!......just"""

I'm afraid the evidence is not supporting your theory, see the attached graphic I pulled from Scientific American.

Cam
05-01-2015, 10:37 AM
"""yeah Aesculus gilmus!!!....geez!...you tell em' Phil C!!!...Aesculus, how can you say, ."Human beings in different parts of the world and even within this country are in different stages of development.???"......I thought all us Homo sapiens were at an equal level of development?...Well, except for that sumbitch Greendawg...that boy ain't right!!......just"""

I'm afraid the evidence is not supporting your theory, see the attached graphic I pulled from Scientific American.

:spitlol:......:clap:........G-Dawg, I know a good chiropractor!!.....panfan, you're heading in that direction too!!....

orange machine
05-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Oh man and here I thought we were gonna have a classic theology vs evolution debate dang!!!

Aesculus gilmus
05-02-2015, 06:03 AM
Seriously, though, it's not just the lower IQ individuals (of whatever background) who are having trouble making a living in our "global" economy.

Automation is eliminating jobs at an increasing rate and Obama is now pushing "NAFTA on steroids" (aka Trans Pacific Partnership) at the behest of his globalist corporate masters.

I just think more attention should be focused on these economic factors. To me, they are the most important ones when you try to analyze why the nation has fallen apart as a cohesive unit in my lifetime.

I'm pretty old compared to most on her and I remember the era when a strong back actually WAS all you needed to enter the middle class right out of high school.

Phantom Stang
05-02-2015, 03:49 PM
I'm pretty old compared to most on her...
:evillol:;)

greendawg84
05-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Thanks Cam , looks like Im going to need one ! I think that panfan is calling me short in a nice way ?!?!

Cam
05-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Thanks Cam , looks like Im going to need one ! I think that panfan is calling me short in a nice way ?!?!

that's OK buddy....panfan has called you a lot worse!!....