PDA

View Full Version : Killer Bees and uncles

Cam
04-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Just heard today my 85 year old uncle was attacked by killer bees. He is doing OK. That old guy is still strong as a bull. Still cuts lawns with his push mower. In fact, that's how it happened. He was cutting the lot across the street from his home. There was a hive he wasn't aware of. He's in a lot of pain but going to be fine according to my cousins.
My favorite story of him goes way back. I was around 13 years old. It was my uncle Art, my dad, my two cousins and me. We were watching somebody kicking the Cowboys butts. Anyway, a conversation took place between my uncle and aunt. My aunt was pretty much yelling at him from the kitchen. It went something like this:

Aunt Lucilla: "Viejo, I need you to go get some things from the grocery store!"
Uncle Art: "I'm not going anywhere I'm watching the game!"
Aunt Lucilla: "Do you want to eat?"
Uncle Art: "Yes but not right now!"
Aunt Lucilla: "You really need to go get some things NOW!"
Uncle Art: "What you're gonna get is about 7 inches!":eek::eek::eek::spitlol: (suddenly we're all in shock at what we just heard! My eyes are the size of silver dollars!)
Aunt Lucilla: "What did you say?"
Uncle Art: "Nothing, I'm coming dammit!"
END OF CONVERSATION

I was laughing so hard tears were flowing....not to mention my dad!!

My uncle Art has always had a crazy sense of humor.....Maybe that's why he's still going strong....IDK.....

panfan
05-01-2015, 09:28 AM
Just heard today my 85 year old uncle was attacked by killer bees. He is doing OK. That old guy is still strong as a bull. Still cuts lawns with his push mower. In fact, that's how it happened. He was cutting the lot across the street from his home. There was a hive he wasn't aware of. He's in a lot of pain but going to be fine according to my cousins.
My favorite story of him goes way back. I was around 13 years old. It was my uncle Art, my dad, my two cousins and me. We were watching somebody kicking the Cowboys butts. Anyway, a conversation took place between my uncle and aunt. My aunt was pretty much yelling at him from the kitchen. It went something like this:

Aunt Lucilla: "Viejo, I need you to go get some things from the grocery store!"
Uncle Art: "I'm not going anywhere I'm watching the game!"
Aunt Lucilla: "Do you want to eat?"
Uncle Art: "Yes but not right now!"
Aunt Lucilla: "You really need to go get some things NOW!"
Uncle Art: "What you're gonna get is about 7 inches!":eek::eek::eek::spitlol: (suddenly we're all in shock at what we just heard! My eyes are the size of silver dollars!)
Aunt Lucilla: "What did you say?"
Uncle Art: "Nothing, I'm coming dammit!"
END OF CONVERSATION

I was laughing so hard tears were flowing....not to mention my dad!!

My uncle Art has always had a crazy sense of humor.....Maybe that's why he's still going strong....IDK.....

I don't get it.:vrycnfsd:

Cam
05-01-2015, 09:42 AM
I don't get it.:vrycnfsd:

He was mowin'....mowin' upset the bees...then they attacked!......:D