PDA

View Full Version : Mavs off-season needs/moves

orange machine
04-29-2015, 09:53 AM
Sounds like the mavs are gonna make a run for La Marcus Aldridge. I'm up in the air on attempting to resign Ellis. If he is willing to work with the Mavs and they can get him at a decent deal I say go for it, but I think he will want top money and go elsewhere. The one player I don't won't them losing is Aminu.

slingshot
04-29-2015, 10:37 AM
Sounds like the mavs are gonna make a run for La Marcus Aldridge. I'm up in the air on attempting to resign Ellis. If he is willing to work with the Mavs and they can get him at a decent deal I say go for it, but I think he will want top money and go elsewhere. The one player I don't won't them losing is Aminu.This. Rumblings are that La Marcus wants to come to Dallas and would likely take less $$$ to do so.

orange machine
04-29-2015, 10:53 AM
This. Rumblings are that La Marcus wants to come to Dallas and would likely take less $$$ to do so.

Would be a great get especially if they can keep Tyson and bring Dirk off the bench as the 6th man. Mavs will still need a point guard and shooting guard if Ellis leaves.

caleb_mccaig
04-29-2015, 11:31 AM
As much as I'd love Aldridge to be in a Dallas uniform, I think he ends up in San Antonio.

orange machine
04-29-2015, 01:51 PM
As much as I'd love Aldridge to be in a Dallas uniform, I think he ends up in San Antonio.

I read on bleacher report he wants to play in a big market. Spurs don't have a big market. I do think it's between Dallas and San Antonio, but I think Dallas has a better shot.