PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to the 2014-2015 NBA Champs

coach
04-29-2015, 09:30 AM
First, I would like to start by congratulating the Houston Rockets for winning the NBA Championship. Well, their Championship. They defeated a depleted Mavs team and finally made it out of the first round.Saggie, i am glad you finally get to enjoy the excitement the 2nd round brings. It's fun and you better enjoy it bc I have the clips/spurs winning. And if you think Dallas' flopping is bad, just wait until you play the Spurs.

With that being said I will honor my wager with SagAg and will be in hiatus for one entire month. Keep it real and I will talk to you knuckle heads again on May 29th. Cam keep the funny posts coming I enjoy them.

MFFL. Let's Go MAVS! 2016 NBA CHAMPS!!!

PEACE!

Saggy Aggie
04-29-2015, 09:59 AM
First, I would like to start by congratulating the Houston Rockets for winning the NBA Championship. Well, their Championship. They defeated a depleted Mavs team and finally made it out of the first round.Saggie, i am glad you finally get to enjoy the excitement the 2nd round brings. It's fun and you better enjoy it bc I have the clips/spurs winning. And if you think Dallas' flopping is bad, just wait until you play the Spurs.

With that being said I will honor my wager with SagAg and will be in hiatus for one entire month. Keep it real and I will talk to you knuckle heads again on May 29th. Cam keep the funny posts coming I enjoy them.

MFFL. Let's Go MAVS! 2016 NBA CHAMPS!!!

PEACE!:-) :-)

Mavs suck

slingshot
04-29-2015, 10:34 AM
:-) :-)

Mavs suck
After watching the game last night--they both suck. Neither team could play defense. Rockettes likely will lose in the 2nd round, if not will get annihilated by Golden State in the 3rd.

Saggy Aggie
04-29-2015, 11:13 AM
After watching the game last night--they both suck. Neither team could play defense. Rockettes likely will lose in the 2nd round, if not will get annihilated by Golden State in the 3rd.

Okay

slingshot
04-29-2015, 11:40 AM
Okay
Glad to see you agree...

orange machine
04-29-2015, 02:09 PM
Charles Barkley and Shaq also agree the Rockets are done because of their lack of defense.

Saggy Aggie
04-29-2015, 04:20 PM
Charles Barkley and Shaq also agree the Rockets are done because of their lack of defense.

Lol houston was right in the middle of the pack this season defensively. It got them 56 wins and a 4-1 series win in the first round. I'm not overly concerned

orange machine
04-29-2015, 05:34 PM
Lol houston was right in the middle of the pack this season defensively. It got them 56 wins and a 4-1 series win in the first round. I'm not overly concerned

Dude their defense blows other than Howard. As for beating the Mavs their defense is just as retarded and offensively the Mavs have two legit scorers that were hit and miss this series.

Saggy Aggie
04-29-2015, 07:04 PM
Dude their defense blows other than Howard. As for beating the Mavs their defense is just as retarded and offensively the Mavs have two legit scorers that were hit and miss this series.

Lol, so the rockets did what they're supposed to do, which is beat the dog sh!t out of a crappy team like dallas

1st and goal
04-29-2015, 09:08 PM
So now we can talk all the crap we want about coach and he can't do anything about it for a month.

:thinking::evilgrin::foul::stirpot::1popcorn::taun t:

waterboy
04-30-2015, 07:59 AM
As much as I hate to say it, it looks like Golden State is on a whole other level this year than anybody else. I look for them to win it all.

HEMOTOXIC
04-30-2015, 11:32 AM
As much as I hate to say it, it looks like Golden State is on a whole other level this year than anybody else. I look for them to win it all.

If San Antonio plays GS, the Spurs will give the Warriors all they can handle and then some.

HEMOTOXIC
04-30-2015, 11:34 AM

Hmm, their record speaks for itself. You don't win the toughest division in the NBA with a defense that "blows". That goes for the NBA, high school, and college.

Yes, it could be better but it isn't nearly as bad as your are describing.

regaleagle
05-03-2015, 03:49 AM
Never count out Pops and the "old" guys when it comes down to knowing how to win the big ones. Everybody in the NBA respects the Spurs organization....they do it right.

Saggy Aggie
05-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Never count out Pops and the "old" guys when it comes down to knowing how to win the big ones. Everybody in the NBA respects the Spurs organization....they do it right.

What exactly do the Spurs have to do with anything? They lost...

Phil C
05-06-2015, 09:51 AM
The real 2015 NBA Championship may have been the Clippers-Spurs series. We will see.