PDA

View Full Version : Ranger hitting problems

orange machine
04-26-2015, 05:06 PM
What is the dang deal? It's getting ridiculous seeing all these batting averages below .200 and no power.

movethechain
04-26-2015, 11:24 PM
Pretty sad when one of your best scoring plays is the opposing pitcher walking runs in for you. Hasn't that happened in a couple games already? And that is after he walks and hits our batters to load the bases for us.

orange machine
04-26-2015, 11:56 PM
Pretty sad when one of your best scoring plays is the opposing pitcher walking runs in for you. Hasn't that happened in a couple games already? And that is after he walks and hits our batters to load the bases for us.

Yes it seems that way. I seriously have not seen a Rangers team hit so poorly like they have the last two seasons. Beltre is batting under .200, Fielder is hitting better but only has one Homer and that barley got over the wall. Odor is batting under .200, Choo will be batting under .100 by tomorrow's game. Smolinzki (sp) under .200. Charinos u der.200. All the other starters are just above .200 avg. Hopefully when Hamilton arrives and Rua gets back healthy hopefully they will bring some pop.

Bannister needs to bench Choo until they figure out what his problem is . He has been a very good hitter his entire career until he came here and right now he is a liability at the plate and in the outfield. He missed two fairly easy pop ups today.

orange machine
04-26-2015, 11:56 PM

Yes it seems that way. I seriously have not seen a Rangers team hit so poorly like they have the last two seasons. Beltre is batting under .200, Fielder is hitting better but only has one Homer and that barley got over the wall. Odor is batting under .200, Choo will be batting under .100 by tomorrow's game. Smolinzki (sp) under .200. Charinos u der.200. All the other starters are just above .200 avg. Hopefully when Hamilton arrives and Rua gets back healthy hopefully they will bring some pop.

Bannister needs to bench Choo until they figure out what his problem is . He has been a very good hitter his entire career until he came here and right now he is a liability at the plate and in the outfield. He missed two fairly easy pop ups today.

orange machine
04-26-2015, 11:57 PM
No clue why that double post?

coach
04-27-2015, 09:19 AM
Dave Magadan. That's why.

orange machine
04-27-2015, 09:10 PM
Good job Choo now your batting .100 congrats.

orange machine
04-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Well coming in to today's game Choo is batting a balmy .096 will he get a hit today, only time will tell but I doubt it.

coach
04-28-2015, 11:47 AM
He has 4 hits for the year. Pathetic.

orange machine
04-28-2015, 12:16 PM
He has 4 hits for the year. Pathetic.

I get that the Rangers are paying him a boat load of money and all, but at what point do you sit him down? I get that none of the other outfielders are hitting good other than Martin, but geez. Hamilton can't get here soon enough.