PDA

View Full Version : Got me a new neighbor!

Cam
04-21-2015, 10:45 PM
Just found out today Trey Hillman purchased a home in the neighborhood. Trey is a former manager for the Kansas City Royals and currently the bench coach for the Houston Astros. I'm pretty sure he currently resides in Liberty Hill so I'm guessing this home will be his retirement or play home. Anyways, I'm just looking forward to meeting him and asking him where his allegiance is gonna be now....BURNET or LIBERTY HILL???.....we could have some issues if I hear the wrong answer!!!.......I'm hoping maybe he can give my lefty some pointers sometime!!...

Saggy Aggie, you're a big Astros fan, got any baseball questions or advice for him???.........

I'd bet he mighta not purchased that home had he known I lived there!!!!:crazy1:

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/astros.jpg

panfan
04-22-2015, 07:43 AM
Just found out today Trey Hillman purchased a home in the neighborhood. Trey is a former manager for the Kansas City Royals and currently the bench coach for the Houston Astros. I'm pretty sure he currently resides in Liberty Hill so I'm guessing this home will be his retirement or play home. Anyways, I'm just looking forward to meeting him and asking him where his allegiance is gonna be now....BURNET or LIBERTY HILL???.....we could have some issues if I hear the wrong answer!!!.......I'm hoping maybe he can give my lefty some pointers sometime!!...

Saggy Aggie, you're a big Astros fan, got any baseball questions or advice for him???.........

I'd bet he mighta not purchased that home had he known I lived there!!!!:crazy1:

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/astros.jpg

Trey and his wife Marie are both really good people. Couldn't ask for better folks. His daughter is graduating this year with my two, his older son graduated a few years back. I'd be willing to bet that with the growth LH is experiencing, he is looking for a get away, although living next to you might be cause him to think about moving back to LH!:D

Cam
04-22-2015, 11:04 AM
Trey and his wife Marie are both really good people. Couldn't ask for better folks. His daughter is graduating this year with my two, his older son graduated a few years back. I'd be willing to bet that with the growth LH is experiencing, he is looking for a get away, although living next to you might be cause him to think about moving back to LH!:D

....I'm sure he is looking for a get away....from YOU!!!.....:D