PDA

View Full Version : Kingsville Texas

pancho villa
04-20-2015, 09:15 AM
We are having our regional track meet in Kingsville. I was wondering do they speak english down there or do I need to brush up on my español? Me gusta la comida mexicana y cerveza fría

Cam
04-20-2015, 04:37 PM
We are having our regional track meet in Kingsville. I was wondering do they speak english down there or do I need to brush up on my español? Me gusta la comida mexicana y cerveza fría

well heck yea they do!...not only can they speak english....they speak spanish, spanglish, portuguese, portuguESEvato, some dutch, mandarin, and even a little porpoise!!!...which makes no sense since the Gulf of Mexico has no porpoises...only dolphins....:vrycnfsd:

slingshot
04-20-2015, 04:39 PM
LOL... may have to go back and watch some old episodes of Flipper!

greendawg84
04-21-2015, 07:49 AM
Eat at the Kings Inn , best seafood round them parts ! Hole in the wall and family style ( they bring what you order by the pound to the table and you pass it around just like at home ) . Oh yeah dont even think about wearing a hat in there , they will not wait on you until you take it off . Best tomatoes I have ever eaten there also , so get the salad .

Be_Advised
04-21-2015, 12:17 PM
Nothing but the regular fast food joints there in Kingsville

pirate4state
04-21-2015, 12:32 PM

Como te gusta enojar a la gente! :tisk: :tisk:

Dime dónde quieres comer para preparar los cucarachas! :D

idiota

Cam
04-21-2015, 01:03 PM
Eat at the Kings Inn , best seafood round them parts ! Hole in the wall and family style ( they bring what you order by the pound to the table and you pass it around just like at home ) . Oh yeah dont even think about wearing a hat in there , they will not wait on you until you take it off . Best tomatoes I have ever eaten there also , so get the salad .

Good suggestion greendawg!....Ain't that right on Baffin Bay?....or is that Bafflin' Bay?....either way, I'm baffled....isn't that where George Bush ate once and almost choked on the clam chowder? He claims the clams came from a barnacle infested can from Canberra off the coast of Australia and not from the Gulf of Mexico which is the only clam he'll eat....anyways, he was pissed!.........I think he just has a small esophagus.....he ended up leavin' and eatin' over at Alice's in Alice.....and that's where he met pancho villa!!......:crazy1:

pancho villa
04-21-2015, 01:38 PM
Como te gusta enojar a la gente! :tisk: :tisk:

Dime dónde quieres comer para preparar los cucarachas! :D

idiota

me gusta cucarachas fritas

80Jacket
04-22-2015, 10:48 AM
A lot more than fast food joints in K-town. El Tapatio, across the street is Youngs Pizza on Santa Gerturdis, Pizza Parlor on King, Harrel's downtown, Big House Burgers on 14th. Lots of good food other than fast food.

80Jacket
04-22-2015, 10:59 AM
And Kings Inn on Baffin Bay. Worth the trip if you like seafood.

pancho villa
04-23-2015, 09:51 AM
i have been trying to learn things(in Spanish) I might need to know like.
dónde está el baño
Tacos
Cuál es la manera más rápida de salir del sur de Texas