PDA

View Full Version : Hill country QB's have a nice day in Tarleton State scrimmage

Cam
04-19-2015, 09:57 PM
Ex Burnet and current Tarleton State QB Derek Kiser (soph) threw for 4 TD's while ex Marble Falls QB Zed Woerner (junior) added 3 of his own during their purple/white scrimmage.

http://www.tarletonsports.com/news/2015/4/18/FB_0418153517.aspx

Derek and his little bros after the game:
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/derek.jpg

GO DEREK!

jason
04-20-2015, 08:01 AM
It's kind of funny - as bad as Stephenville's defense has been the past few years, Tarleton's might be worse!!

Cam
04-20-2015, 10:00 AM
...I just realized Derek Kiser looks a little like a young Robert Redford!....LOL.....Man, we're sure hoping that little brother of his comes back to play some foosball....He's only a soph...Has a heck of an arm but stopped playing in middle school....Felt he was too little...now look at him!!...He's a great athlete, good round ball player and unbelievable 1600m & 3200m track man!!..He's a runnin' fool for sure!!.......I could see him playing QB again or maybe receiver....Greendawg, you need to talk that boy into coming back!!..This is all your fault!!!

BullDawgDad
05-12-2015, 11:34 PM
...I just realized Derek Kiser looks a little like a young Robert Redford!....LOL.....Man, we're sure hoping that little brother of his comes back to play some foosball....He's only a soph...Has a heck of an arm but stopped playing in middle school....Felt he was too little...now look at him!!...He's a great athlete, good round ball player and unbelievable 1600m & 3200m track man!!..He's a runnin' fool for sure!!.......I could see him playing QB again or maybe receiver....Greendawg, you need to talk that boy into coming back!!..This is all your fault!!!

Hey Cam,

Drew has been playing WR for the varsity football 7on7 this spring. He is going to make an exceptional receiver for Austin Moore this fall. They are currently playing Monday nights at 6pm at the Burnet fields. Look for the familiar #7.

greendawg84
05-13-2015, 08:15 AM
Already taken care of ! I work fast !

Cam
05-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Hey Cam,

Drew has been playing WR for the varsity football 7on7 this spring. He is going to make an exceptional receiver for Austin Moore this fall. They are currently playing Monday nights at 6pm at the Burnet fields. Look for the familiar #7.

For real??...I didn't see him at last weeks 7 on 7. Then again, I was running back and forth to my boys JV 7 on 7 on another field. Man, if that's true, that's awesome! He's such a great kid not to mention his athletic abilities...

Cam
05-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Already taken care of ! I work fast !

Still your fault!!!