PDA

View Full Version : Lamesa at Pecos

Wtx_coach
09-08-2002, 09:37 PM
Let me be the first to tell you guys on here, I know this web site had the golden tors the suprise team or the darkhorse, and they are ranked in the top 25 in most polls.
Let me tell you the eagles will suprise west texas and the state of texas this week and they will be the team to watch out for, hey you guys you better jump on the bandwagon and enjoy the ride,

wildstangs
09-08-2002, 09:47 PM
I am not a Pecos hater or anything. I still just cant commit to jumping on that Bandwagon. Tors by 14.

huthut
09-08-2002, 09:54 PM
do not jump on the bandwagon, i know you all do not believe , but do not be surprise come friday, the eagles by 14

Wtx_coach
09-08-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs:
I am not a Pecos hater or anything. I still just cant commit to jumping on that Bandwagon. Tors by 14.

Hey Wildstang, you seem not to be giving Pecos to much credit, but I do recall you talking highly about the so called great team of lamesa, so after friday night I want you to get on this board and you tell me what you think about the Pecos football team .

Oh yea about that 14 points, their must be some good things to smoke on down there in sweetwater. LOL

wildstangs
09-08-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Wtx_coach:
Hey Wildstang, you seem not to be giving Pecos to much credit, but I do recall you talking highly about the so called great team of lamesa, so after friday night I want you to get on this board and you tell me what you think about the Pecos football team .

Oh yea about that 14 points, their must be some good things to smoke on down there in sweetwater. LOL

Lol, there prolly is, but I am a college student at ACU. Just my opinion, but Pecos is Pecos. I dont remember preaching much about Lamesa, but they have been decent the last few years. Tell you what, if Pecos beats Lamesa I will jump on that wagon with you!

Wtx_coach
09-08-2002, 11:16 PM
allright WILDSTANG thats a deal.