PDA

View Full Version : Who says cats and dogs don't get along?

Cam
04-15-2015, 11:14 PM
Burnet Bulldogs Cam Jr (wearing cap) and three other Bulldogs socializing with three Liberty Hill Lady Panthers during the first day of district track meet in Liberty Hill today. Where's Cam Jr's overprotective big sister when you need her??.....:doh:

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/burnet2/DSC_0845.jpg

greendawg84
04-16-2015, 07:51 AM
You better have a talk with that boy ..... cant be hanging out with the enemy like that ! Whats next you , me and panfan having beers before the game . :thinking::tisk:

bobcat1
04-16-2015, 06:04 PM
Cam Jr thinking take their medals and their women!

Cam
04-16-2015, 09:37 PM
You better have a talk with that boy ..... cant be hanging out with the enemy like that ! Whats next you , me and panfan having beers before the game . :thinking::tisk:

oh oh....I can already hear panfans comeback on this one!......

Scoop27
04-16-2015, 10:24 PM
Track and field high school meets is a laid back sport where students can socialize from one school to another.

Cam
04-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Track and field high school meets is a laid back sport where students can socialize from one school to another.

....and take their medals and women!!....hey, bobcat1 said it not I!!....:D......just kiddin' scoop...you are correct for sure.....if fact, my son has made many friends in track...especially from Liberty Hill...he practically knows everyone he races from LH.....it's nice to see the friendship...