PDA

View Full Version : Longhorns lose to Sam Houston State on Tuesday

Scoop27
04-14-2015, 08:58 PM
Horns lost to Sam Houston State 5-0 and had only 3 hits
Now have lost 10 out of 12 games over the past few weeks
Is there any daylight for the Horns this year against a well balanced Big 12 conference?

hookandladder
04-15-2015, 06:04 AM
This team has lost all confidence in themselves, the only good thing going for them right now is that they are only two games back in the conference but must will most all series away. It is not looking good for Augie and his coaching staff, having success in the past is great however losing at Texas with everything you have to be successful year in and year out will not work. Even if Augie works his magic again with a comeback season with these players, I feel the time is right for a new coach. Hate to say it but it is all part of coaching, it has to end some time just like Mack. Hookem.

1st and goal
04-15-2015, 08:33 PM
This team has lost all confidence in themselves, the only good thing going for them right now is that they are only two games back in the conference but must will most all series away. It is not looking good for Augie and his coaching staff, having success in the past is great however losing at Texas with everything you have to be successful year in and year out will not work. Even if Augie works his magic again with a comeback season with these players, I feel the time is right for a new coach. Hate to say it but it is all part of coaching, it has to end some time just like Mack. Hookem.

Well they got a Strong coach, and a Smart coach, now they just need a Winning coach.

hookandladder
04-15-2015, 08:56 PM
Well they got a Strong coach, and a Smart coach, now they just need a Winning coach.

Pretty sure Augie is a winning coach, that's the problem there are very few coaches out there anywhere near as good as Augie. Hard to fire a legend, not many out there any better.

Rabid Cougar
04-15-2015, 09:06 PM
I watched the SHSU game. They looked over matched.

coach
04-16-2015, 09:27 AM
Pretty sure Augie is a winning coach, that's the problem there are very few coaches out there anywhere near as good as Augie. Hard to fire a legend, not many out there any better.

Hard to fire a legend? Hell, they just fired 2 of the best coaches Austin has ever seen. lol

hookandladder
04-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Hard to fire a legend? Hell, they just fired 2 of the best coaches Austin has ever seen. lol

All part of coaching, just part of the job. Sometimes legends just do not know when or want to leave and some are lucky enough to go out a winner, think Texas will be alright with their recent hires.

1st and goal
04-16-2015, 12:55 PM

Augie is a good coach. Not sure if he's ready to retire yet, but the crappy AD might be thinking that way.

hookandladder
04-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Augie is a good coach. Not sure if he's ready to retire yet, but the crappy AD might be thinking that way.

Why you crapping on the AD, do tell.

1st and goal
04-17-2015, 10:37 AM
Why you crapping on the AD, do tell.

He's more about money than anything. You related?

hookandladder
04-17-2015, 03:01 PM
He's more about money than anything. You related?

And you know this for fact because you read it on the Internet, man there some ignorant people out there. LMAO

1st and goal
04-17-2015, 05:57 PM
And you know this for fact because you read it on the Internet, man there some ignorant people out there. LMAO

yah, a lot of longhorn true fans don't care for him, doesn't matter what a soggy bottom low life like you thinks.

hookandladder
04-17-2015, 08:12 PM
yah, a lot of longhorn true fans don't care for him, doesn't matter what a soggy bottom low life like you thinks.

Low life, that funny coming from a loser like you from Giddings. It's OK , ignorant just means you do not know. Lol

1st and goal
04-18-2015, 06:30 PM
Low life, that funny coming from a loser like you from Giddings. It's OK , ignorant just means you do not know. Lol

I knew I'd get your panties in a wad you pantywaste. :)

hookandladder
04-18-2015, 09:18 PM
I knew I'd get your panties in a wad you pantywaste. :)

I betting you actually do wear panties, LMAO.