PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill correction

XMan
04-13-2015, 05:50 AM
Correction, Liberty Hill is not a basketball school, it is a soccer school!

panfan
04-13-2015, 07:56 AM
Correction, Liberty Hill is not a basketball school, it is a soccer school!

Everyone is stoked that the guys have done so well. I'm pleased to see so many of the guys my son grew up playing football and other sports with taking it to the next level. The whole community is rooting for them as they should be. Congrats to LH varsity boys soccer on their achievements thus far and on their continued success.

panfan
04-16-2015, 07:01 AM
LH mens soccer advance to the final game on Friday to play for the State title. On Wednesday in the semi-final round they beat a very good team from Center, 2-1 in the first OT. Those Center boys were fast and their goalie stopped several of our attempts on goal. The LH community is very proud of these young men on their accomplishment. Go Panthers!!!

hollywood
04-16-2015, 04:04 PM
LH mens soccer advance to the final game on Friday to play for the State title. On Wednesday in the semi-final round they beat a very good team from Center, 2-1 in the first OT. Those Center boys were fast and their goalie stopped several of our attempts on goal. The LH community is very proud of these young men on their accomplishment. Go Panthers!!!

Good to hear! I assume LH is to play San Elizario in the final? Word in the street is the SE team from El Paso has several players that play very good soccer. Good luck LH.