PDA

View Full Version : Chicken, here we come --WHOOP!!!!

Snotbubbles
04-11-2015, 12:49 PM
He's free. Watch out Dixie Chicken, he has some making up to do. Fire it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoker:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--johnny-manziel-out-of-rehab--expected-to-join-browns-soon-162811945.html

New Taiton
04-13-2015, 10:28 AM
Hi Snot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression that the last post you had down here was with regards to John Manziel entering rehab. Lol. Thanks for giving us a play-by-play of what Johnny is up to these days - especially when it's in regards to his rehab etc.

Given your infatuation with Mr. Manziel, is there any particular reason why you choose to ignore the positives he's done rather than just posting backhanded comments and sarcastic trash?

Envy much? Lol.

hookandladder
04-13-2015, 11:26 AM
He's free. Watch out Dixie Chicken, he has some making up to do. Fire it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoker:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--johnny-manziel-out-of-rehab--expected-to-join-browns-soon-162811945.html

Just saw this also, funny.Lol.

Snotbubbles
04-13-2015, 12:45 PM
is there any particular reason why you choose to ignore the positives he's done rather than just posting backhanded comments and sarcastic trash?

Hey T. I assure you whenever he does something positive, I'll report on it. gig'em!!!!

Snotbubbles
04-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Hope he proves me wrong.

New Taiton
04-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Hey T. I assure you whenever he does something positive, I'll report on it. gig'em!!!!

Just last week he was visiting fans in hospitals. Seems like a positive development. Or at least one that deserves as much attention as you've made his rehab release.

Hope he proves me wrong.

No you don't.

Snotbubbles
04-13-2015, 02:09 PM
Visiting the hospital is a good gesture and a start. Hope he enjoy's Mexico.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hospital-BAR/872883032729558

BTW, I think UT mess up's got hammered by many atm'ers posters on here.

hookandladder
04-13-2015, 02:51 PM
If he does improve in a positive way, I wonder if the aggys will rename their stadium after him like they wanted to do before rehab. Lol.

YTBulldogs
04-13-2015, 03:09 PM
He is no Jordan Golf for sure. Start make up tour with that Louisiana youth football camp with the Mannings, when you bailed and got pastured on them kids JF.

New Taiton
04-13-2015, 03:20 PM
BTW, I think UT mess up's got hammered by many atm'ers posters on here.

Maybe so - but you only seem to pop up when something regarding John Manziel comes across your facebook feed.

Snotbubbles
04-14-2015, 01:01 AM
Maybe so - but you only seem to pop up when something regarding John Manziel comes across your facebook feed.

Well, atm must be doing something right then, just one bad apple. Not bad. This hotdog, reap what you sow.

Rabid Cougar
04-14-2015, 11:19 AM

Chicken is low class for him.

hookandladder
04-14-2015, 11:46 AM
Chicken is low class for him.

That's true for him, think he prefers Vegas with some rolled up 100 dollars bills. Lol.

New Taiton
04-22-2015, 01:27 PM
Hey hook - any new updates on how Coach Strong's depositions are going?

A few weeks ago he provided us much humor when he didn't know his starting QB's first name, the zip code to where he currently resides, or who called plays against Arkansas.

With as many depositions and testimony has he's got lined up amongst all the suits he partied to, we should have more than enough material for comic relief as the offseason wanes.

hookandladder
04-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Hey hook - any new updates on how Coach Strong's depositions are going?

A few weeks ago he provided us much humor when he didn't know his starting QB's first name, the zip code to where he currently resides, or who called plays against Arkansas.

With as many depositions and testimony has he's got lined up amongst all the suits he partied to, we should have more than enough material for comic relief as the offseason wanes.

Where you been lately, you must have been in the nut house with Johnny football. Welcome back, LMAO

New Taiton
04-22-2015, 03:06 PM
Any answers to my questions or is this our standard hookandladder deflection?

hookandladder
04-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Any answers to my questions or is this our standard hookandladder deflection?

You are so obsessed with Coach Strong, get a freaking life dude. You know what is going to come out of all this crap, just let it go. You beating a dead horse, never seen anyone so obsessed or maybe just Butthurt. LOL

Lion70
04-22-2015, 08:43 PM
You are so obsessed with Coach Strong, get a freaking life dude. You know what is going to come out of all this crap, just let it go. You beating a dead horse, never seen anyone so obsessed or maybe just Butthurt. LOL

Umm being but hurt is kinda your thing. Delusional attitude and Aggie obsession as well.

New Taiton
04-23-2015, 08:47 AM
Hey hook -

Do you plan on supporting "your" longhorns in Dubai? What do you think of the AD's desire to play in the desert? I'm sure you'll be flying first class over there.

Looking forward to your comment. Thanks!

hookandladder
04-23-2015, 10:18 AM
Hey hook -

Do you plan on supporting "your" longhorns in Dubai? What do you think of the AD's desire to play in the desert? I'm sure you'll be flying first class over there.

Looking forward to your comment. Thanks!

Again , get a freaking life. Aggy obsession with Big brother, rehab time again for you. LMAO

hookandladder
04-23-2015, 10:20 AM
Umm being but hurt is kinda your thing. Delusional attitude and Aggie obsession as well.

Another little brother, Butthurt aggy. Lol

New Taiton
04-23-2015, 11:24 AM
Again , get a freaking life. Aggy obsession with Big brother, rehab time again for you. LMAO

Hook, if these answers are a precursor to the remainder of 2016, I guess it will be fair to say that we can, again, expect nothing of substance from you for the rest of the year. Instead of football talk, we will just anticipate being called childish names exactly like we were last year.

Poor pathetic hook....

Lion70
04-23-2015, 11:59 AM

Says the guy who posts on everything about A&M.

Lion70
04-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Another little brother, Butthurt aggy. Lol

6-7 57 yrds and molested in basically a home game against a last place team in the sec west , a team that was beat by A&M. Yep but that's none of my business.

hookandladder
04-23-2015, 01:13 PM
Hook, if these answers are a precursor to the remainder of 2016, I guess it will be fair to say that we can, again, expect nothing of substance from you for the rest of the year. Instead of football talk, we will just anticipate being called childish names exactly like we were last year.

Poor pathetic hook....

OK, Speedy Weedy. LMAO

hookandladder
04-23-2015, 01:33 PM
6-7 57 yrds and molested in basically a home game against a last place team in the sec west , a team that was beat by A&M. Yep but that's none of my business.

Gotta love them aggys obsessed with Texas football, maybe next year you may even score against Bama. After that beating you guys took, you have so much room to talk. Just another ignorant aggy, LMAO

New Taiton
04-23-2015, 02:19 PM
Gotta love them aggys obsessed with Texas football, maybe next year you may even score against Bama. After that beating you guys took, you have so much room to talk. Just another ignorant aggy, LMAO

I'm asking you to discuss you're "own" team and you insist on name calling and talking about my team.

Just another ignorant bobcat, LMAO.

hookandladder
04-23-2015, 07:05 PM
I'm asking you to discuss you're "own" team and you insist on name calling and talking about my team.

Just another ignorant bobcat, LMAO.

NT you such an easy aggy target to get your panties in a wad, just admitt your aggys suck. Lol

Lion70
04-23-2015, 08:56 PM

Naww I just enjoyed seeing yall get embarrassed it was quite entertaining and never gets old.

New Taiton
04-24-2015, 08:49 AM
NT you such an easy aggy target to get your panties in a wad, just admitt your aggys suck. Lol

Hey hook - what colored turban are you going to wear to Dubai? Surely you're going and you've been pondering this as you're one of the biggest supporting alumnus to come off of the forty acres...right. Right?

So Coach Strong would rather fly to Dubai than walk into College Station? That's neat.

hookandladder
04-24-2015, 08:54 AM
Naww I just enjoyed seeing yall get embarrassed it was quite entertaining and never gets old.

Getting embarrassed, look in the freaking mirror. Pitiful aggy, cannot handle the truth. LMAO

hookandladder
04-24-2015, 08:57 AM
Hey hook - what colored turban are you going to wear to Dubai? Surely you're going and you've been pondering this as you're one of the biggest supporting alumnus to come off of the forty acres...right. Right?

So Coach Strong would rather fly to Dubai than walk into College Station? That's neat.

NT, who really gives a f_ _ _k. Talk about something that has meaning, you cannot talk about the past because your team has none. Tell us how good you going to be this year, LMAO.

New Taiton
04-24-2015, 10:40 AM
NT, who really gives a f_ _ _k.

If I was you, I would probably consider a cream colored turban with burnt orange accents. I think a full burnt orange turban may be to brash in such a conservative country. But make sure it's a big one - they say the bigger the turban the bigger the asshole, which fits you to a tee.

Talk about something that has meaning, you cannot talk about the past because your team has none. Tell us how good you going to be this year, LMAO.

Fair enough. I think we will be alright. I would hope that our young receivers and QB will excel with a full year under their belts. I don't see much drop off from our OL and expect our running game to improve which will open up the pass. Barring any significant injuries, I would hope that our defense can improve to keep us in games. I think we have the right kids in the right spots - now it's about experience and leadership.

Since you cannot talk about the future because it's so bleak, tell how good Texas used to be. LMAO.

hookandladder
04-24-2015, 11:30 AM
If I was you, I would probably consider a cream colored turban with burnt orange accents. I think a full burnt orange turban may be to brash in such a conservative country. But make sure it's a big one - they say the bigger the turban the bigger the asshole, which fits you to a tee.

Fair enough. I think we will be alright. I would hope that our young receivers and QB will excel with a full year under their belts. I don't see much drop off from our OL and expect our running game to improve which will open up the pass. Barring any significant injuries, I would hope that our defense can improve to keep us in games. I think we have the right kids in the right spots - now it's about experience and leadership.

Since you cannot talk about the future because it's so bleak, tell how good Texas used to be. LMAO.

So same expectations as last year for your aggys, middle to bottom of pack sec west. I am thinking that is fine for aggys like yourself I guess, no high expectations in year 4 for Stumlin. Man that is really making progress with those last 3 years of recruiting, still going backwards in year 4 but you want to talk **** about Strong after one year. I will say Texas will not be a whole lot better then last year unless the new offense and some freshmen really step up, now I will say now in year 3 and 4 Strong's teams will be much better then what Stumlin has produced in his 3rd and 4th year. As to the past at least Texas has one to talk about, your aggys have sucked forever and I mean for everrrrrr. Aggys middle of the pack sec just like little brother was in the Big 12. Pitiful,LOL

New Taiton
04-24-2015, 01:29 PM
So same expectations as last year for your aggys, middle to bottom of pack sec west. I am thinking that is fine for aggys like yourself I guess, no high expectations in year 4 for Stumlin. Man that is really making progress with those last 3 years of recruiting, still going backwards in year 4 but you want to talk **** about Strong after one year. I will say Texas will not be a whole lot better then last year unless the new offense and some freshmen really step up, now I will say now in year 3 and 4 Strong's teams will be much better then what Stumlin has produced in his 3rd and 4th year. As to the past at least Texas has one to talk about, your aggys have sucked forever and I mean for everrrrrr. Aggys middle of the pack sec just like little brother was in the Big 12. Pitiful,LOL

I'm just being honest. I expect improvement but I don't feel we're a dominant team yet like the senior laden team from 2012 was.

New Taiton
04-24-2015, 01:35 PM
Also - we're all anxiously awaiting your stellar insight about the possibility of playing ISIS in Dubai. We all know that you're the king of deflection, but you've got to have great commentary about this possibility given how plugged in to the program you are.

Saggy Aggie
04-24-2015, 02:43 PM
This thread really takes you for an IQ rollercoaster....

hookandladder
04-26-2015, 04:17 PM
Also - we're all anxiously awaiting your stellar insight about the possibility of playing ISIS in Dubai. We all know that you're the king of deflection, but you've got to have great commentary about this possibility given how plugged in to the program you are.

I already answered your question about Dubai, I do not give a f ---k about it . Plain and simple, is that to hard for an aggy to understand. Lol

YTBulldogs
04-26-2015, 04:51 PM
I do not give a f ---k about it . Plain and simple, is that to hard for an aggy to understand. Lol

:clap:

Snotbubbles
04-26-2015, 05:04 PM

Since your speaking about ISIS above NT, appears College Station is ISIS West when you swing by the campus now days. Never seen so many turbans outside the middle east. Ya'll telling them you can teach them how to grow grass/trees in their deserts, just to get that $$$? Next, Lassie will be replaced as the mascot with "Joe the Camel":smoker:.

Snotbubbles
04-26-2015, 05:55 PM
NT, the 12th man chants of WHOOP, replaced with LALALALALALAL!!!!!!!!!!!

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/6I6_AXyyZ4hxK9JYVVfNCA--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MzY2O3E9OTU7dz02MTA-/http://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/issues/2011/12/img/arab_spring_women_onpage.jpg

FB-fanatic
04-26-2015, 09:25 PM
Since your speaking about ISIS above NT, appears College Station is ISIS West when you swing by the campus now days. Never seen so many turbans outside the middle east. Ya'll telling them you can teach them how to grow grass/trees in their deserts, just to get that $$$? Next, Lassie will be replaced as the mascot with "Joe the Camel":smoker:.

Interesting, my sons been down there for a year now, and hasn't mentioned a middle east invasion yet, plus we've visited pretty often and not seen this either. College Station, right?

YTBulldogs
04-26-2015, 09:56 PM
Not sure ISIS, whom Taiton speaks about, has a college sports team either FB. Unless you count beheading's.:tisk:

New Taiton
04-27-2015, 09:29 AM
Since your speaking about ISIS above NT, appears College Station is ISIS West when you swing by the campus now days. Never seen so many turbans outside the middle east. Ya'll telling them you can teach them how to grow grass/trees in their deserts, just to get that $$$? Next, Lassie will be replaced as the mascot with "Joe the Camel".

LLOLOLOLOLOL. What a pathetic "retort". Of course we're going to have our fair share of international students as being one of the best, and most affordable engineering and research universities in the United States. So pathetic.

hookandladder
04-27-2015, 11:21 AM
LLOLOLOLOLOL. What a pathetic "retort". Of course we're going to have our fair share of international students as being one of the best, and most affordable engineering and research universities in the United States. So pathetic.

Hell yes, anybody can get in. What's it take a 2.5 gpa to get in, Hell I bet I could have even got in. LMAO.

Saggy Aggie
04-27-2015, 10:07 PM
Hell yes, anybody can get in. What's it take a 2.5 gpa to get in, Hell I bet I could have even got in. LMAO.

Lol the 3adl idiot cracking jokes about GPA. ironic

hookandladder
04-28-2015, 06:10 AM
Lol the 3adl idiot cracking jokes about GPA. ironic

Hell they even let a quack like you in, LMAO.