PDA

View Full Version : everman vs. monahans

JACKRABBITS
11-25-2002, 04:09 PM
well everman is facing monahnas this week in lubbock so oviously monahans won the toss...do yall think theres any chance for monahans to win??...because i dont think they can...i think everman rolls right over them like the last 2 weeks...but everman is getting by playing 3 easy teams...i mean lake dallas doesnt even deserve to be there and it showed...abilene wylie was average this yr and monahans doesnt look impressive...so far theyve had an easy road...much easier than last yr...

my prediction

everman 45
monahans 10

spiderman
11-25-2002, 05:01 PM
Monahans should get man-handled by a very STRONG Everman team. Although, they have been playing on their turf and whooping up on teams so driving 4 or so hours may affect them. But I don't think so.

Also,don't even put Abilene Wylie in the same category as Lake Dallas. Wylie would have stomped all over that team too. You must remember Everman kept their starters in the entire game, unlike when they played Lake Dallas and the starters didn't even see MOST of the game.

Everman by 40.

Matthew328
11-25-2002, 05:28 PM
Wylie wasn't as good as they were the past 2 years but they were still a pretty good team..as evidence of them beating Ballinger in Week 10..they were 9-2...Everman is playing VERY well at the moment...gonna be a LONG drive to Lubbock and it is supposed to be cold and possible chance of snow for Saturday so that may slow down Everman's speed some

Jimbo4prez
11-25-2002, 05:48 PM
I dont know where JACKRABBIT gets off saying Everman is not that good. I do you know what these scores (78-0 and 37-0) mean, it means that their defense (and special teams for that matter) have yet to yield a single point in 2 playoff games. Maybe Lake Dallas isnt that great of a time, but Wylie is always a factor in the playoffs and had a good shot at the regional title. The only game that Everman lost was to Kennedale and in that game Everman was penalized over 100 yards. Compare them to the Lakers, they do what they have to do to get through the regular season but when it comes down to playoffs, they clamp down and dominate.

My prediction for this game:

Everman 10 TDS and a safety for a 72-0 victory. This game is going to be so lopsided that they may begin to call seat numbers and letting the lucky fan(s) come in to replace their 7th string in the 3rd quarter.

<small>[ November 25, 2002, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Jimbo4prez ]</small>

jrabbit02
11-25-2002, 05:54 PM
i agree with Jimbo4prez everman has been putting up great numbers. need i remind u they are defending state champs and have a good team this year.

The Chosen 1
11-25-2002, 10:17 PM
I honestly have no idea of what Monahans has, so Ill stick with my team, the 'Dawgs. Everman is very strong and they answered the bell against Wylie. Everyone predicted a "coming back to reality" for Everman, so if they're not in reality, don't let them come back down.

Everman 42, Monahans 7
:D :D :D :D

JACKRABBITS
11-25-2002, 11:37 PM
jimbo, u misunderstood me...i never said everman was no good...i mean i think theyre prolly da best 3a team left in da playoffs...im just sayin theyve had an easier road so far than last yr...but i give them credit for not letting up a single point yet this playoffs...because nowhere in my post do i say everman is no good...id be stupid to say that...but im waitin on em to play a top 10 team which they will next week if they win because forney and atlanta are in the top 10...even though im from forney, id be a little nervous facing everman because they are on a serious roll...