PDA

View Full Version : Whose Your 2015 Starting QB?

New Taiton
04-07-2015, 11:35 AM
With the season closer than we can think, I think it would be good to discuss this year's QB at our respective institutions.

Kyler Murray will have to do something near incredible to knock Kyle Allen out of the QB1 position. Kyle had a good season despite being a true freshman last year and looks to succeed in 2015. All signs point to Kyle taking over a leadership position on the team, which is crucial for offensive success.

As far as Kyler Murray goes, I fully expect him to forego baseball and be on campus this summer. While I believe he is going to thrive in Coach Sumlin's offense, I do not expect him to contribute on the field in 2015. I'd love for Kyler to be able to redshirt but I don't think that is a possibility as the only other QB we have on campus is a walk-on.

YTBulldogs
04-07-2015, 01:13 PM
At Texas, based on what they had last year, I hope it's Logan Vinklarek, out of LaGrange.:2thumbsup

1st and goal
04-07-2015, 06:01 PM
I've been saying for over a year now to at least give him a shot. Why isn't he even mentioned in QB talk?

caleb_mccaig
04-08-2015, 04:26 PM
For LSU it's looking like it will be Anthony Jennings once again, but I think they will eventually move to a two quarterback system, and I hate to say that. At least they don't rely on throwing the ball to win the game.

For Baylor it's going to be Seth Russell. Stidham has looked good, but his playbook knowledge is well behind that of Russell's and it's shown in the scrimmages.