PDA

View Full Version : NCAA National Championship: Duke vs Wisconsin

regaleagle
04-06-2015, 09:38 PM
The Dukey Boys have a couple of Texans in their starting lineup this season, and the Cheeseheads have a darn good group of talented players that I really like watching. Not normally a "Cheeselover", esp. with a couple of Texas boys playing for the Blue Devils, but I guess if Wisconsin wins this one I will not be disappointed. Afterall, they did dispose of North Carolina and Kentucky in fine fashion. Besides, the Dukey Boys always get the best recruits every season and they always play with a stacked deck. Mike C. is a great coach, but it helps to have the kind of talent that he and Duke basketball are able to draw from across the nation.....hence the two Texas stars. If Duke wins......well there are two Texas boys starting in their lineup, a freshman from Houston and a soph from Desoto. The Texas boys are #12 and #13 in white.

hookandladder
04-07-2015, 05:59 AM
Great game that could have gone either way, Coach K is by far one of the greatest coach's ever. What was really amazing to me was watching to quality teams battle it out and not one player had a tattoo, at least there was not one visible on any player. That does not happen very often, Lol.

coach
04-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Great game that could have gone either way, Coach K is by far one of the greatest coach's ever. What was really amazing to me was watching to quality teams battle it out and not one player had a tattoo, at least there was not one visible on any player. That does not happen very often, Lol.

He has won 5 championships in 3 different decades. Pretty impressive how he can adopt to the game. IMO, the greatest college coach of all time.

hookandladder
04-07-2015, 08:56 AM
He has won 5 championships in 3 different decades. Pretty impressive how he can adopt to the game. IMO, the greatest college coach of all time.

Yes he is.

regaleagle
04-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Really nice to not see the tattoos on the players.....maybe other schools should take notice, huh? Basically, a tattoo is saying to everybody "Hey look at me". Lime green hair would accomplish the same goal, lol. I think it was Dennis Rodman that began all this tattoo stuff with basketball players. He not only had massive tattoos, but colored hair also, haha.

hookandladder
04-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Really nice to not see the tattoos on the players.....maybe other schools should take notice, huh? Basically, a tattoo is saying to everybody "Hey look at me". Lime green hair would accomplish the same goal, lol. I think it was Dennis Rodman that began all this tattoo stuff with basketball players. He not only had massive tattoos, but colored hair also, haha.

Amen.

Saggy Aggie
04-07-2015, 06:08 PM

What does colored hair or tattoos have to do with anything?

regaleagle
04-07-2015, 09:40 PM
It brings attention to the individual instead of the group.....like a sports team is supposed to be built around, duhhh.

hookandladder
04-08-2015, 08:42 AM
It brings attention to the individual instead of the group.....like a sports team is supposed to be built around, duhhh.

Amen again.