PDA

View Full Version : Giddings vs. Liberty Hill boys football..(I meant soccer)

1st and goal
04-06-2015, 02:50 PM
4/7/2015 7pm at Elgin High school

trash talk ensuing.....

LH don't stand a chance! :stirpot::taunt::hand:

1st and goal
04-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Link to playoff bracket

http://www.uiltexas.org/soccer/playoff-brackets/boys/4A/2-4

1st and goal
04-06-2015, 02:52 PM
PS,

(y'all beat us earlier in the season, so we want payback)

panfan
04-07-2015, 07:41 AM
PS,

(y'all beat us earlier in the season, so we want payback)

As always, I'm having to hold up our end over here. I haven't followed the LH soccer program other than what I see in our local rag, but according to that we are purty durn good. So - best be ready for the ensuing butt whipping, if you can call scores separated by 1 point that.:vrycnfsd::vrycnfsd:

And if we already played and lost, well crap, open mouth insert foot.

hollywood
04-07-2015, 08:16 AM
As always, I'm having to hold up our end over here. I haven't followed the LH soccer program other than what I see in our local rag, but according to that we are purty durn good. So - best be ready for the ensuing butt whipping, if you can call scores separated by 1 point that.:vrycnfsd::vrycnfsd:

And if we already played and lost, well crap, open mouth insert foot.

Lol.. That's a pretty funny post panfan!

greendawg84
04-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Soccer ???!!!???! This here is a FOOTBALL or whatever CAM dreams up site ! Anything but soccer !

Cam
04-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Soccer ???!!!???! This here is a FOOTBALL or whatever CAM dreams up site ! Anything but soccer !

That's right Greendawg!!...anything I dream up!....and let me tell ya, that new blood pressure med I'm takin' has a side effect that is making me dream like you wouldn't believe!....and not necessarily in a good way.....why just the other night, I dreamn't I was walking around at an Austin mall wearin' my underwear on the outside of my jeans!!...but at least I was making a positive fashion statement by having my jeans tucked in my boots so hopefully no one noticed the underwear thing.......I'm gonna have to talk to my doctor about this....even though it's probably your fault!!....

1st and goal
04-07-2015, 06:05 PM
That's right Greendawg!!...anything I dream up!....and let me tell ya, that new blood pressure med I'm takin' has a side effect that is making me dream like you wouldn't believe!....and not necessarily in a good way.....why just the other night, I dreamn't I was walking around at an Austin mall wearin' my underwear on the outside of my jeans!!...but at least I was making a positive fashion statement by having my jeans tucked in my boots so hopefully no one noticed the underwear thing.......I'm gonna have to talk to my doctor about this....even though it's probably your fault!!....

LOL, last night on the NCAA final, I saw a commercial with some guys dancing around with clear vinyl pants worn over their boxers. They stopped for a moment, and someone held a pencil up to some lines marked on the side of their vinyl pants. Then they said that they passed the "Boxer short/No ride up the leg" test. I almost fell outta my seat.

panfan
04-08-2015, 07:38 AM

Quit using the medication as an excuse to wear your draws outside yo pants! That dream is a secret desire to sport them in plain view.

panfan
04-08-2015, 07:39 AM
Got score updates last nights - sounds like it went to two OTs - Were you able to attend and if so was it a good game? Sounds like it was.

1st and goal
04-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Got score updates last nights - sounds like it went to two OTs - Were you able to attend and if so was it a good game? Sounds like it was.

Congrats to LH! they won in the 2nd OT. I was not able to make the game.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
04-08-2015, 01:59 PM
And now Liberty Hill faces La Grulla.

Watch out for those RGV teams. They are no joke when it comes to futbol (soccer)

panfan
04-08-2015, 02:08 PM

Watch out for those RGV teams. They are no joke when it comes to futbol (soccer)

LH fellas have gone further than anybody thought they would given soccer at our school has only been in existence for 2 years. Given that, I believe we have a number of guys that probably have played club soccer for a while so no stranger to higher level play. I would expect that any team from here on out will be extra tough, including those RGV fellas. Good luck to both teams!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
04-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Both La Grulla and Hidalgo have kids who play club soccer in Mexico. More so Hidalgo than Grulla though, because of Hidalgo's proximity (and it's bridge) directly into Reynosa, MX where a lot of the Hidalgo kids play their club soccer. Grulla has fewer kids that have played club soccer so most of their talent is local talent but very good talent nonetheless.

Should be a good game.

SintonFan_inAustin
04-08-2015, 03:05 PM

Watch out for those RGV teams. They are no joke when it comes to futbol (soccer)It's Valley Strong Week. I don't know a thing a about soccer but I know RGV has some very good soccer teams.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
04-11-2015, 12:40 AM
Liberty Hill vs. Fredericksburg in the R4 final.

Freds beat Hidalgo 1-0
LH beat La Grulla 2-0

panfan
04-11-2015, 06:34 AM
Liberty Hill vs. Fredericksburg in the R4 final.

Freds beat Hidalgo 1-0
LH beat La Grulla 2-0

Congrats to both teams as they move forward. Last score I heard was that LH was up by 1. Thanks for the update.

solocam
04-11-2015, 07:39 AM
It's Valley Strong Week. I don't know a thing a about soccer but I know RGV has some very good soccer teams.

Liberty Hill play Fredricksburg in regional final today