PDA

View Full Version : Any Baseball Games Tonight

Scoop27
03-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Are there any baseball games tonight in your area or is still to wet from Monday's rains-I know El Campo has a tournament beginning on Thursday and some games will be played in Wharton.
The Tigers and Ricebirds are open tonight-

Rabid Cougar
03-10-2015, 02:18 PM
Wet Fields.

44INAROW
03-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Tuesday's Varsity Gobbler game in Rockport has been moved to Thursday at 2pm in Rockport.

Sweetwater Red
03-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Sweetwater (4-0) vs. #9 Andrews (0-3)

Andrews is ranked #9 in the state this week (txhsbaseball.com) after starting the season at #7
due to three straight losses. Although, those three lossses were by a total of seven runs combined
to three 6A schools.

El Paso El Dorado Aztecs 5-7 (L)
Amarillo Tascosa Rebels 3-6 (L)
Midland Bulldogs 3-5 (L)

Andrews returns all nine starters from last year's team. But, I'm hoping our boys can pull off
the upset.

Sweetwater Red
03-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Sweetwater (4-0) vs. #9 Andrews (0-3)

Andrews is ranked #9 in the state this week (txhsbaseball.com) after starting the season at #7
due to three straight losses. Although, those three lossses were by a total of seven runs combined
to three 6A schools.

El Paso El Dorado Aztecs 5-7 (L)
Amarillo Tascosa Rebels 3-6 (L)
Midland Bulldogs 3-5 (L)

Andrews returns all nine starters from last year's team. But, I'm hoping our boys can pull off
the upset.

For the sake of being accurate I need to amend the above post.

As it turns out the info I got from txhsbaseball.com was incomplete. Andrews had also lost to
6A El Paso Hanks and 5A Plainview according to their team Facebook page.

Anyway, our infield was just too wet to host a game. So, it was decided that they would move to
Andrews and play a DH. Sweetwater won game one 10-3 and lost game two 7-8 due to
an error allowing an unearned run to score in the bottom of the sixth.