PDA

View Full Version : Argyle's JC Chalk offered

regaleagle
03-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Argyle Eagles TE All-Stater and Clemson commit J.C. Chalk has been offered by Texas A&M....surprise, surprise, surprise. He's the grandson of former A&M and Alabama Head Coach Gene Stallings, now retired and living on his ranch near Paris, Tx. This is the latest news I picked up off of the Argyle Website from the tweets. I'm sure there will be something in the Denton Record Chronicle on this at some time upcoming. Supposedly, he is being recruited as a tight end. At this point, I'm really not sure the news is validated. You just never know about those tweets. Chalk will be a senior this upcoming fall. He's also a starter on the Argyle basketball team and is an excellent player.....a good rebounder and very good as an outside shooter. He's 6'-4, 225 lbs. or somewhere thereabout.

Aguilafanatico
03-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Argyle Eagles TE All-Stater and Clemson commit J.C. Chalk has been offered by Texas A&M....surprise, surprise, surprise. He's the grandson of former A&M and Alabama Head Coach Gene Stallings, now retired and living on his ranch near Paris, Tx. This is the latest news I picked up off of the Argyle Website from the tweets. I'm sure there will be something in the Denton Record Chronicle on this at some time upcoming. Supposedly, he is being recruited as a tight end. At this point, I'm really not sure the news is validated. You just never know about those tweets. Chalk will be a senior this upcoming fall. He's also a starter on the Argyle basketball team and is an excellent player.....a good rebounder and very good as an outside shooter. He's 6'-4, 225 lbs. or somewhere thereabout.

It's confirmed. JC was offered by A&M yesterday (while he was playing bball vs Wilmer Hutchins).

NastySlot
03-03-2015, 12:22 PM
He was offered yesterday. From what I've read he's solid with Clemson but is listening to others such as Texas and Ole Miss also.

Aguilafanatico
03-03-2015, 12:26 PM
He was offered yesterday. From what I've read he's solid with Clemson but is listening to others such as Texas and Ole Miss also.

He has an offer from Ole Miss already. Invited to UTs Junior day so they are also looking. JC has offers from Clemson, Texas A&M, Duke, SMU, Arizona St, Colorado St, Oklahoma St and Texas Tech (I might have missed one or two).