PDA

View Full Version : Oh man!....Here we go with Dez!

Cam
02-25-2015, 03:25 PM
anybody know anything?

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/02/dez_bryant_video_exists_according_to_adam_schefter .html

SintonFan_inAustin
02-25-2015, 04:11 PM
anybody know anything?

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2015/02/dez_bryant_video_exists_according_to_adam_schefter .htmlheard this yesterday on talk radio and seems like something he did several years back that is on video. all the ones he talk to say the video is out there but Steven jones says there isn't anything out there.

no idea how bad it is but they mention it was bad. We'll see....... shouldn't affect anything I think.

Rabid Cougar
02-25-2015, 04:31 PM
I know other sports writers are beating up the one that let this out.

Cam
02-25-2015, 10:07 PM
nevermind......

Macarthur
02-26-2015, 11:15 AM
This is def worrisome.

And just to clairify, I didn't think Stephen JOnes said there is 'nothing out there'. I think he said the Cowboys were 'not aware of anything out there'.

caleb_mccaig
02-26-2015, 11:28 AM
This is def worrisome.

And just to clairify, I didn't think Stephen JOnes said there is 'nothing out there'. I think he said the Cowboys were 'not aware of anything out there'.

I've been worried about this whole thing since the rumors started two months ago, but a police report is nothing. Anyone can find one or ask for one from the police station. If there's a video, which there obviously is rumored to be, that will decide what happens, if it ever actually comes out.

To be honest, I think this is garbage. It happened almost four years ago. There needs to be some kind of statute of limitations in the NFL. The police report was written. If the NFL cared they should have looked into in a timely manner.

Macarthur
02-26-2015, 11:51 AM
I think we all need to be patient and let this work itself out. We can't simply jump to one conclusion because we are a fan of a team or even if we don't like a certain team.

If this video is bad, it's going to be bad for Dez and he will deserve punishment, regardless of the police report.

coach
02-26-2015, 12:27 PM
I've been worried about this whole thing since the rumors started two months ago, but a police report is nothing. Anyone can find one or ask for one from the police station. If there's a video, which there obviously is rumored to be, that will decide what happens, if it ever actually comes out.

To be honest, I think this is garbage. It happened almost four years ago. There needs to be some kind of statute of limitations in the NFL. The police report was written. If the NFL cared they should have looked into in a timely manner.

ONly bad part about a time period is look at Hernandez and the guys he murdered. If you broke the law you deserved to be punished. I do think dez is innocnt ion this hogwash.

bobcat1
02-26-2015, 04:23 PM
ONly bad part about a time period is look at Hernandez and the guys he murdered. If you broke the law you deserved to be punished. I do think dez is innocnt ion this hogwash.
I agree. Pure "Enquirer" type BS.

ronwx5x
02-26-2015, 04:53 PM
Here is "a" report. If true, a tempest in a teapot.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dallas-cowboys-dez-bryant-linked-incident-walmart-parking-210630697--nfl.html

hookandladder
02-26-2015, 05:22 PM
Here is "a" report. If true, a tempest in a teapot.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dallas-cowboys-dez-bryant-linked-incident-walmart-parking-210630697--nfl.html

That's a pretty fishy story she is telling, betting there is way more to the story. The video might shed some light on the real truth, crazy how stupid some people are these days.

Saggy Aggie
02-26-2015, 08:54 PM
at least dez caught that pass....

solocam
02-27-2015, 10:47 PM
I think if there was a tape out there it would already be made public

Wonkas_Willy
02-28-2015, 12:08 PM
this is nothing more but smear campaign to de value the amount of money Dez can gain in free agency. Also, Dallas News teams are making money off of these stories

ronwx5x
02-28-2015, 01:55 PM
this is nothing more but smear campaign to de value the amount of money Dez can gain in free agency. Also, Dallas News teams are making money off of these stories How are "Dallas news teams" making money off of (sic) these stories?