PDA

View Full Version : This week's softball poll

Scoop27
02-18-2015, 11:32 PM
http://austintgca.com/softball/polls.html

XMan
02-19-2015, 06:55 AM
The kolach belt is well represented with Weimar/Schulenburg/East Bernard/Hallettsville/Schulenburg and throw Caldwell in there since they have a kolache festival.

panfan
02-19-2015, 09:26 AM
LH scrimmaged Elgin (5A) the other night and beat em - They are ranked #2 in 5A. Also scrimmaged Pflugerville (5A or 6A) the game before and beat them.
LH softball will go a ways into the playoffs this year.

hookandladder
02-19-2015, 09:45 AM
All I can say is La Grange is salty, their catcher is one of the best I have ever seen at the high school level. Cannot imagine more colleges are not all over her, in my eyes best complete player to ever play at LG. Should be a long run in the playoffs, again this year.

coachc45
02-19-2015, 11:23 AM
All I can say is La Grange is salty, their catcher is one of the best I have ever seen at the high school level. Cannot imagine more colleges are not all over her, in my eyes best complete player to ever play at LG. Should be a long run in the playoffs, again this year.

What grade is she? Who does she play travel ball for? Has she committed already?

Softball recruiting is strange.... The High D1 schools already have their 2017 classes committed and are working on 2017 and 2018 classes. If you aren't committed High D1 by end of Sophomore year, chances are you won't be going to a top program.

hookandladder
02-19-2015, 11:44 AM
What grade is she? Who does she play travel ball for? Has she committed already?

Softball recruiting is strange.... The High D1 schools already have their 2017 classes committed and are working on 2017 and 2018 classes. If you aren't committed High D1 by end of Sophomore year, chances are you won't be going to a top program.

She does play on a top notch travel team, I have heard she may have already committed to Mizzouri. I have seen what ATM and Texas have catcher wise and she is as good or better, she is a sophomore.