PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield vs. China Spring

coach
02-18-2015, 01:29 PM
Next Tuesday night in Corsicana at 6:30. Come watch the Eagles take on the Cougars for Bi-district.

Rabid Cougar
02-18-2015, 01:42 PM
Next Tuesday night in Corsicana at 6:30. Come watch the Eagles take on the Cougars for Bi-district.

It is truely amazing that the Cougars,with their past history, made the playoffs

coach
02-18-2015, 01:48 PM
It is truely amazing that the Cougars,with their past history, made the playoffs

Lol. When I was a Jr. we played them in the playoffs. That was a while back too.

caleb_mccaig
02-18-2015, 01:51 PM

Tito's been doing some work I assume.

Honestly though, we got the crap end of the stick when I was in high school. La Vega, Connally, Robinson and Lorena were all top 25 teams every season.

they're pretty much in that same district and going 4-5 in district play is pretty impressive, even if those teams aren't the best those school's have had in awhile.

coach
02-18-2015, 02:48 PM
Tito's been doing some work I assume.

Honestly though, we got the crap end of the stick when I was in high school. La Vega, Connally, Robinson and Lorena were all top 25 teams every season.

they're pretty much in that same district and going 4-5 in district play is pretty impressive, even if those teams aren't the best those school's have had in awhile.

Yes, he is doing a nice job this year. However I ma hearing in the near future China Spring will have some good athletes.

Bosqueville
02-19-2015, 09:11 AM
Yes, he is doing a nice job this year. However I ma hearing in the near future China Spring will have some good athletes.

China Spring freshmen and Soph have very talented athletes. Some good times coming our way!

Rabid Cougar
02-19-2015, 09:29 AM
China Spring freshmen and Soph have very talented athletes. Some good times coming our way!

No joke. Made up half of last years vasity football team.

But if you have ever watched Fairfields 8th Grade team.......Holy crap!

coach
02-19-2015, 01:04 PM
No joke. Made up half of last years vasity football team.

But if you have ever watched Fairfields 8th Grade team.......Holy crap!

LOL. Yea they are talented. we are just trying to prevent them from getting the big head. In their jr. high career between football, basketball, and track they have only lost one competition. Pretyy impressive, but we have to hold the horses because a lot can happen in 4 years.

regaleagle
02-19-2015, 08:25 PM
I'll take Fairfield in this one. They always seem to have a pretty competitive boys basketball team. Don't know very much about China Spring's team this season, though. Maybe they are pretty darn good too, huh?

Rabid Cougar
02-20-2015, 10:39 AM
I'll take Fairfield in this one. They always seem to have a pretty competitive boys basketball team. Don't know very much about China Spring's team this season, though. Maybe they are pretty darn good too, huh?

CS's team is made up of those Freshman and Sophomores previously mentioned. I think they have only one senior.

coach
02-20-2015, 10:44 AM

Fairfield is 27-2. Not sure what China's record is, but Fairfield already played and beat them by 20 this year.