PDA

View Full Version : Hey Caleb Question

NastySlot
02-13-2015, 12:41 PM
what's the word on Sean Patterson. Rumor has him jumping over to Ole Miss which would more than likely factor into his brother choosing the Rebels.
Wasn't he just hired by the Tigers a few weeks ago?

Was hoping the Aggies would make a big push for Shea

caleb_mccaig
02-13-2015, 01:29 PM
what's the word on Sean Patterson. Rumor has him jumping over to Ole Miss which would more than likely factor into his brother choosing the Rebels.
Wasn't he just hired by the Tigers a few weeks ago?

Was hoping the Aggies would make a big push for Shea

Last I checked it was pretty much a done deal that Shea's brother got hired at Ole Miss. He wasn't hired recently by LSU, he was hired before this previous football season from Arizona I think. Shea was committed there, but when LSU hired him he decommitted so it seems to be a package deal. We won't have to wait very long though, he announces on Tuesday at noon.

I'm saying it's gotta be like 90% Ole Miss. Before his brother even got the job at LSU he was high on the Rebels and LSU already had the no.1 dual-threat qb in the 2016 class committed so I figured there was no way they would get both. I saw his Crystal Ball is pretty much all Ole Miss on 247.

EDIT: Scratch that about his brother being gone. I just looked it up and 247 reported that he took a job at Ole Miss, but then Shea and Sean Jr's dad said that his son hasn't taken another position or resigned. So who the hell knows.

NastySlot
02-13-2015, 02:11 PM
Last I checked it was pretty much a done deal that Shea's brother got hired at Ole Miss. He wasn't hired recently by LSU, he was hired before this previous football season from Arizona I think. Shea was committed there, but when LSU hired him he decommitted so it seems to be a package deal. We won't have to wait very long though, he announces on Tuesday at noon.

I'm saying it's gotta be like 90% Ole Miss. Before his brother even got the job at LSU he was high on the Rebels and LSU already had the no.1 dual-threat qb in the 2016 class committed so I figured there was no way they would get both. I saw his Crystal Ball is pretty much all Ole Miss on 247.

EDIT: Scratch that about his brother being gone. I just looked it up and 247 reported that he took a job at Ole Miss, but then Shea and Sean Jr's dad said that his son hasn't taken another position or resigned. So who the hell knows.

thanks

The state Louisiana is going to have a very good class with qb's this year.

caleb_mccaig
02-13-2015, 02:54 PM
thanks

The state Louisiana is going to have a very good class with qb's this year.

The entire state overall is loaded. I think the 2016 class in general is loaded with talent. A lot of good players.

Rabid Cougar
02-15-2015, 10:17 AM
Since when HASN'T Louisiana not been loaded? I thought "Dear God!" :1omg!:when I saw what was there when we walked into register at the LSU football camp ya'lls sophomore year.

caleb_mccaig
02-17-2015, 10:40 AM
Today is the day for Shea Patterson (Composite No.17 overall in 2016, and the #3 Pro-Style QB). He'll announce at noon and it's expected to be Ole Miss, even though his brother has supposedly not accepted a job from the school and currently is still employed and has not resigned at LSU.

caleb_mccaig
02-17-2015, 01:13 PM
Patterson committed to Ole Miss.