4A-DII

1. West Orange-Stark
2. La Grange
3. Gilmer
4. Hardin-Jefferson
5. Cuero

lostaussie
02-11-2015, 09:55 PM
3rd......wth? Must be a drop because of coaching change!!!

Kidding.....just kidding:D

WOS87
02-11-2015, 09:56 PM

WOS lost a major force in Deionte Thompson who is now at Alabama but tons of other starters are returning. We'll be a force to reckon with but not so sure I'd put us #1 quite yet.

Hardin-Jefferson lost their coach too... I don't see them being that high in 2015.

lostaussie
02-11-2015, 09:59 PM
HJ was the only one of the top five I disagreed with

44INAROW
02-12-2015, 10:35 AM

Oh NO HE DIDN'T :)
:cheerl:

cowboyandchrist
02-14-2015, 09:16 AM
DC's "Way too early 2015 Top 5s"....

4A-DI

1. Navasota
2. Graham
3. Argyle
4. El Campo
5. Stephenville

4A-DII

1. West Orange-Stark
2. La Grange
3. Gilmer
4. Hardin-Jefferson
5. Cuero

The Dawgs will ease up the ladder starting with game 6 the start of district. Guess what happens from game 11 to 16, well you know, it is coming again in 15.

Dawgs
02-14-2015, 01:06 PM
The Dawgs will ease up the ladder starting with game 6 the start of district. Guess what happens from game 11 to 16, well you know, it is coming again in 15.

Hahaha, my man C&C. Don't you know we were 6-6 last year? Our run is over :rolleyes:. 3 names to remember: Ravodney Hardy, Hunter Townsend, and Jarrod McLin. Many other kids who got alot of experience last year. If our QB and receivers pick up their game, I have a feeling 2015 will be special. Dawgs going for 5 and 6 in 15' and 16'. Heck anything could happen, and we might go 6-6 again, but I won't bet against Surratt with the talent and experience he will have on the field next year.

Saggy Aggie
02-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Hj? W t f ....

HEMOTOXIC
02-16-2015, 03:39 PM
Hahaha, my man C&C. Don't you know we were 6-6 last year? Our run is over :rolleyes:. 3 names to remember: Ravodney Hardy, Hunter Townsend, and Jarrod McLin. Many other kids who got alot of experience last year. If our QB and receivers pick up their game, I have a feeling 2015 will be special. Dawgs going for 5 and 6 in 15' and 16'. Heck anything could happen, and we might go 6-6 again, but I won't bet against Surratt with the talent and experience he will have on the field next year.

Navasota will probably be better in 2015. We'll be waiting. :smoker:

cowboyandchrist
02-19-2015, 04:17 PM
Navasota will probably be better in 2015. We'll be waiting. :smoker:

The Dawgs will have a defense to go along with a high scoring offense. Can't wait if it happens, the Dawgs and Rattlers go at it. I still want to see the Dawgs play Arygle and the Ville. There is a storm coming from the East, it starts in November.

regaleagle
02-19-2015, 08:16 PM
Argyle returns a lot of young talent with a good junior class that will be seniors. There were quite a few sophs on varsity last season as well. Another son of one of our coaches will be the starting qb....Dane Ledford. He was a soph that started at Dback last season....a very good athletic kid. I'ma thinkin' he's about 6'0 175 right now....somewhere in that range. I would be surprised to see Argyle have yet another great season like the last two. More than likely there will be a slight fall off, but hey.....it's a winning program.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-19-2015, 08:26 PM
Sinton returns a good portion of their starters, good sub varisty squads, from 7th to JV they were all district champs and the biggest question mark is who will replace 4 year starter Tyler Handson at qb. Colten Cohea is the most likely choice and will have the recievers and backfield to help out. Sinton should be better once again later in the season with a potent offense and I think a better defense once playoffs rolls around.

jason
02-20-2015, 08:54 AM
stephenville won't be in the top 20 at seasons end

HEMOTOXIC
02-20-2015, 11:17 AM
stephenville won't be in the top 20 at seasons end

I'd believe it when it happens... It's Stephenville!

HEMOTOXIC
02-20-2015, 11:18 AM
The Dawgs will have a defense to go along with a high scoring offense. Can't wait if it happens, the Dawgs and Rattlers go at it. I still want to see the Dawgs play Arygle and the Ville. There is a storm coming from the East, it starts in November.

That would make for an epic battle. Hopefully both teams will be as good as we are predicting. And, yes Argyle/Graham will be waiting for whoever gets out of Region III.

AggiesAreWe
02-20-2015, 03:38 PM
Hardin-Jefferson waaaaaaaaaaaaay too high.

buckeyebob
02-20-2015, 04:11 PM

Long before that, we get to see you in Longview @ Lobo...the Beast From the East will take the newspaper to you & send you home.

waterboy
02-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Long before that, we get to see you in Longview @ Lobo...the Beast From the East will take the newspaper to you & send you home.

Lol..., we have a lot of skill players to replace, though, and hopefully our new coach will be able to get us rolling early.

regaleagle
02-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Methinks Liberty Eylau should have been in the Top 5 for the D1 division this upcoming season. That team should prove to be very worthy of a Top 5 ranking to start the season, imho. They have lots of talent and speed returning, if I remember correctly. They are one of my picks out of D1 to make it to the final. Most definitely a serious contender to win Region 2.

waterboy
02-20-2015, 06:04 PM
Methinks Liberty Eylau should have been in the Top 5 for the D1 division this upcoming season. That team should prove to be very worthy of a Top 5 ranking to start the season, imho. They have lots of talent and speed returning, if I remember correctly. They are one of my picks out of D1 to make it to the final.

I tend to agree with you. I think they should be top 5. We should see how improved they are when they open up the season against Gilmer.

cowboyandchrist
02-21-2015, 08:32 AM
I never bet against the Buckeyes unless they are playing the Dawgs. Last year was the year of the Buckeyes. The Dawgs will be running and throwing their way to the top once again in fifteen. I think the Dawgs return the spanking they got from the Buckeyes last year.

buckeyebob
02-21-2015, 10:55 AM
I never bet against the Buckeyes unless they are playing the Dawgs. Last year was the year of the Buckeyes. The Dawgs will be running and throwing their way to the top once again in fifteen. I think the Dawgs return the spanking they got from the Buckeyes last year.

It should be a good one this year...

1st Liberty Eylau
3rd The Tatumites
5th The Dawgs

3 primo examples of East Texas Football...2 of your faves...have the Birds in Gilmer & Home with the Dawgs

Daingerfield will be 4th...let us see if they are ready in 2015

cowboyandchrist
02-21-2015, 01:03 PM
It should be a good one this year...

1st Liberty Eylau
3rd The Tatumites
5th The Dawgs

3 primo examples of East Texas Football...2 of your faves...have the Birds in Gilmer & Home with the Dawgs

Daingerfield will be 4th...let us see if they are ready in 2015
On paper the Eagles should be a contender in DII. Last year they had a great looking team with stars all over the field, BUT to many team issues. It was the first team that I have watched from Tatum that one of the best coaches in East Texas could not fix. They were good enough to give Gilmer a great game and then got blown out by Gladewater. The 2015 Eagles are a wait and see, they could go 10 and 0 or 0 and 10. If the players play for each other and practice hard, then look out DII. if THE SAME TEAM shows up from last year, then maybe a five win team.

speedbump
02-25-2015, 10:36 AM
El Campo will return about 5 or 6 starters on each side of the ball including 1000+ rusher Alonte Harris and Kevin Dove 2000+ and possibly the best RB in 4A. Decent talent from last years squad and undefeated JV and Freshman teams will fill the vacancies. If both teams are healthy come playoff time I think the R vs RB game will tell the tale in region 3.

buckeyebob
02-25-2015, 06:38 PM
On paper the Eagles should be a contender in DII. Last year they had a great looking team with stars all over the field, BUT to many team issues. It was the first team that I have watched from Tatum that one of the best coaches in East Texas could not fix. They were good enough to give Gilmer a great game and then got blown out by Gladewater. The 2015 Eagles are a wait and see, they could go 10 and 0 or 0 and 10. If the players play for each other and practice hard, then look out DII. if THE SAME TEAM shows up from last year, then maybe a five win team.

Glad to see 'em get with it...always enjoy Tatum...doesn't seem to matter what they got 'cause they always give us a game.