PDA

View Full Version : Fun fact

Saggy Aggie
02-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Texas a&m had more 5 star recruits this year than Texas did rushing yards in their bowl game.

Fire away!

NastySlot
02-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Texas a&m had more 5 star recruits this year than Texas did rushing yards in their bowl game.

Fire away!

ok I'll play.......Charlie Strong has more "Core Values" then Texas had rushing yards in their bowl game.

caleb_mccaig
02-05-2015, 10:33 PM
Texas a&m had more 5 star recruits is year than Texas did rushing yards in their bowl game.

Fire away!

Lol how about Bussey saying A&M is gonna rip LSU apart in Tiger Stadium on Thanksgiving?

Talking crap is okay, I personally love it, especially when you're 0-4 against the team and have nothing to ultimately lose, but he'll be the only person at the stadium that night. They don't play until Saturday. At least be educated on what you're talking about before you run your mouth.

hookandladder
02-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Lol how about Bussey saying A&M is gonna rip LSU apart in Tiger Stadium on Thanksgiving?

Talking crap is okay, I personally love it, especially when you're 0-4 against the team and have nothing to ultimately lose, but he'll be the only person at the stadium that night. They don't play until Saturday. At least be educated on what you're talking about before you run your mouth.

What the hell you expect from a loser aggy that was not offered by LSU, Lol.

Saggy Aggie
02-07-2015, 07:02 PM

Didn't see that but yeah, agreed.

Anyways, the LSU game should be interesting. Lsu (chavis) has really had sumlin's #.... Will be interesting to see if chavis can give A&M an advantage this year....

PhiI C
02-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Ironically there were no former 5 stars playing in this year's super bowl. :(

Saggy Aggie
02-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Ironically there were no former 5 stars playing in this year's super bowl. :(

Yeah, but there were plenty playing in the college football playoff....

hookandladder
02-08-2015, 08:26 PM
ATM has had two drunks running the offense for two years, three if you count Stumlin. Just the facts, Saggy. LMAO

New Taiton
02-09-2015, 11:18 AM
ATM has had two drunks running the offense for two years, three if you count Stumlin. Just the facts, Saggy. LMAO

Question - would you rather your quarterback be drunk in a planter at northgate or in the corner of a dark room watching a linebacker do things to a woman she'd rather not have be done?

Phil C
02-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Yeah, but there were plenty playing in the college football playoff....

But none on the A&M team. ;)

Saggy Aggie
02-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Question - would you rather your quarterback be drunk in a planter at northgate or in the corner of a dark room watching a linebacker do things to a woman she'd rather not have be done?

:1omg!: :1omg!: :1omg!:

Don't except hook to answer though....

hookandladder
02-09-2015, 01:24 PM

So this stupid ass response makes it ok to do, that's your problem NT. At least the Browns did something to help Manziel, your school just turned the other way for the money he was bring into the school. Not that is down right pathetic, that is what makes all your loser aggy excuses ok in your eyes. LMAO

hookandladder
02-09-2015, 01:26 PM
:1omg!: :1omg!: :1omg!:

Don't except hook to answer though....

I have no problem to answer, this is facts not something you heard from your friend as you report most of the time. Lol.

Saggy Aggie
02-09-2015, 01:27 PM
I have no problem to answer, this is facts not something you heard from your friend as you report most of the time. Lol.

You still didn't answer the question jackass

duckhunter
02-09-2015, 01:39 PM
You still didn't answer the question jackass

glad to see hook is still showing his true colors on this message board....:dispntd:

coach
02-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Id be embarrassed that two drunks can out play the last 4 texas qbs when they are sober.

New Taiton
02-09-2015, 05:24 PM
So this stupid ass response makes it ok to do, that's your problem NT. At least the Browns did something to help Manziel, your school just turned the other way for the money he was bring into the school. Not that is down right pathetic, that is what makes all your loser aggy excuses ok in your eyes. LMAO

Lol. John Manziel goes to rehab as a Brown and it's a black mark on A&M because he didn't go as an Aggie? Ok.

Hook - I have a question for you:

Would you rather your quarterback be drunk in a planter at northgate or in the corner of a dark room watching a linebacker do things to a woman she'd rather not have be done?

Don't deflect the question.

New Taiton
02-09-2015, 05:37 PM
At least the Browns did something to help Manziel, your school just turned the other way for the money he was bring into the school.

Ironic given Coach Strong pulled the scholarship of a player beaten in the Louisville lockeroom by his own teammates after he sustained an eye injury that resulted in him not being able to play the game of football for rest of his life.

Even more sad that Coach Strong told him he wouldn't pull the ship....LOL.

You're so pathetic. Deflect away....

hookandladder
02-09-2015, 06:51 PM
Ironic given Coach Strong pulled the scholarship of a player beaten in the Louisville lockeroom by his own teammates after he sustained an eye injury that resulted in him not being able to play the game of football for rest of his life.

The Texas troll is back from aggy loser nation, the head man. Lol

hookandladder
02-09-2015, 06:52 PM

Id be embarrassed that two drunks can out play the last 4 texas qbs when they are sober.

That's a hard call there, did Hill even finish the year. Your Thrill Hill trademark QB,LMAO

New Taiton
02-10-2015, 09:30 AM

Would you rather your quarterback be drunk in a planter at northgate or in the corner of a dark room watching a linebacker do things to a woman she'd rather not have be done?

hookandladder
02-10-2015, 10:04 AM

Neither as I said earlier, here's an idea stop making excuses and try to own up for your problem's instead of dodging them. All you know how to do is make excuses for your loser aggy school, for once in your life man up and admit there is a problem. The problem is, you cannot. Lol

New Taiton
02-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Neither as I said earlier, here's an idea stop making excuses and try to own up for your problem's instead of dodging them. All you know how to do is make excuses for your loser aggy school, for once in your life man up and admit there is a problem. The problem is, you cannot. Lol

I will not admit there being a problem at my alma mater as I don't believe that blanket statement is true at any level. I will admit that Kenny Hill and John Manziel both enjoyed a drink while not participating in athletic events. I do not believe that Kenny Hill is an alcoholic, and I believe John Manziel is putting himself into rehab on his own personal accord and not at the insistance of the Browns as has been reported by the press and distorted by ignorant people such as yourself. Moreover, I applaud John Manziel for doing this as it takes a lot of fortitude to admit there was a problem.

here's an idea stop making excuses and try to own up for your problem's instead of dodging them

Ok - now it's your turn; what are your feelings on the three lawsuits that Charlie Strong is currently involved in?

Don't deflect it.

hookandladder
02-10-2015, 11:23 AM
I will not admit there being a problem at my alma mater as I don't believe that blanket statement is true at any level. I will admit that Kenny Hill and John Manziel both enjoyed a drink while not participating in athletic events. I do not believe that Kenny Hill is an alcoholic, and I believe John Manziel is putting himself into rehab on his own personal accord and not at the insistance of the Browns as has been reported by the press and distorted by ignorant people such as yourself. Moreover, I applaud John Manziel for doing this as it takes a lot of fortitude to admit there was a problem.

Ok - now it's your turn; what are your feelings on the three lawsuits that Charlie Strong is currently involved in?

Don't deflect it.

NT you one dumb aggy, you are so brain washed by atm your just a lost cause. Charlie Strong will testify and tell his side of the story, right now you just showing your butt hurt for Strong. Maybe you got a Man crush for Strong, Lol

New Taiton
02-10-2015, 11:39 AM
So what's your opinion?

Coach Strong will now have three lawsuits in which he is named or must testify in.

I wish you were smarter and wouldn't result to name calling quickly. We could have some interesting conversations that weren't as one sided as they are now - me asking you legit stuff while you deflect and call me a loser (which is ironic because Texas has been a loser ever since you became a "fan" two years ago).

hookandladder
02-10-2015, 12:00 PM
So what's your opinion?

Coach Strong will now have three lawsuits in which he is named or must testify in.

I wish you were smarter and wouldn't result to name calling quickly. We could have some interesting conversations that weren't as one sided as they are now - me asking you legit stuff while you deflect and call me a loser (which is ironic because Texas has been a loser ever since you became a "fan" two years ago).

And atm has been a loser while you were supposedly there and now, some things never change at loserland. Lol

New Taiton
02-10-2015, 12:02 PM
Also - do you find it as funny as I do that John Manziel continues to pelvic thrust away in that little head of yours? I find it hilarious how fixated you are on a former A&M player. Anytime you want to have logical discussion about current A&M QB's and current Texas QB's in the NFL I am ready.

New Taiton
02-10-2015, 12:04 PM
So what's your opinion?

Quit deflecting. Give us your intelligent thoughts and what the Texas program is doing.

Who pays for his transportation to court in Kentucky? Texas? Louisville? Himself? Probably Texas' private jet. Right?

New Taiton
02-10-2015, 12:06 PM
And atm has been a loser while you were supposedly there and now, some things never change at loserland. Lol

LOL. Pooooor tshirt looooooooser Hook - as opposed to you never being there. LOL. Eat em up! Hahahaha - hiding behind the burnt orange skirt......Captain Deflection!

caleb_mccaig
02-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Didn't see that but yeah, agreed.

Anyways, the LSU game should be interesting. Lsu (chavis) has really had sumlin's #.... Will be interesting to see if chavis can give A&M an advantage this year....

I'm really looking forward to it, I'm hoping to score some tickets.

I'd be VERY surprised if they aren't a few "F you Chavis" chants thrown out there.

One thing I noticed in last year's game was on the opening kickoff Speedy and Ed Paris got into it a bit and were running their mouths. I'd be willing to bet that as long as Speedy and Paris and Fournette's class is on those two teams that the game will continue to be intense. If I had to assume, LSU is probably A&M's biggest rival right now.